THL Lamping Competition 2009/10

are all the places taken??

At the minute all the slots are allocated in theory, but still only had the above names paid in..................been contacted by a few people who are paying this weekend, if you want in, get your name down on the reserves and be ready to jump in, i'm sure some people will drop out............. :yes:

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to enter but my bitch has come into season this weekand im going to take a litter of her so shell either have a belly full or a nest full,have you ever thought about having 1 of comps on the night of the final or any night realy as the comps on,if my bitch as pups and all goes well shell be ready to run end of october so i would have a run out with [bANNED TEXT] then

Well after a couple of people drop out, we are back upto 32 people who have my details to send entry money in, come on guys and girls lets get this sorted and the draws made, then the banter can commence.................. :clapper::clapper:

how many paid upto now

14 upto now, but i've rang most of the other people and they are sorting it out soon, lost a couple more but got reserves in those spots now, so still on for getting the full 32........... :victory:

well it looks like your struggling to get the members...... if it wasnt for the old faithfulls you wouldnt have a competion :wub: good on you for putting your time and effort in to this ldr but the uk exists of north,east,south and west not just the north ;) will you lads up there not travell to the south cause last yr you all run it on your own ground :clapper::clapper: :clapper:and never moved of we should call it the north east lamping comp :D come on people get your money in mck/moo has put on a great final you just got to put up with him goin on about him all weekend :clapper: :clapper:and its a pity some people are banned as i think it wont be a fair one but hey last years wasnt either :wacko: :wacko:

I dont think i'm struggling as much as you with your loss............. :D:D ...............enlighten me oh wise one who are the old faithfuls??? How's your comp coming on??? As per usual you dont know what you're on about, the main criteria people asked for before entering was that you weren't in it, we'll get 32 this year mate dont worry.......................... :feck::feck::feck::feck:

Why bother even replying to this prick, he jacked in the final of the last comp, he's mated his bitch to an unproven pup, he doesn't even mention the bitch that jacked on a hare that he has mated !! He is so envious of the comp he has to keep commenting on it !! What a looser !!

Cheers.

Why bother even replying to this prick, he jacked in the final of the last comp, he's mated his bitch to an unproven pup, he doesn't even mention the bitch that jacked on a hare that he has mated !! He is so envious of the comp he has to keep commenting on it !! What a looser !!

Cheers.

jacked on a hare you senile fecker you dont know what your talking about you also have to insult people what you on the wine again :clapper::clapper: dont worry about my pups there not goin near you and comeon enlighten me to were she jacked you lower yourself every day and if she that bad she wouldnt of got to the final dont forget i jacked not her and she won on the fens what have you won besides a wine drinking competion :D and i jacked in the comp because we held the final on the ground were you run your heat the week or 2 before and cleaned all the rabbits of it,how many was it 3 :clapper::clapper::clapper: but least you left me enough to have 5 runs in the 1st hour

Do you know what mark, you're right me and CP did run our heat on the same ground, but more than a week or two before, but we hit 19 rabbits before the halfway mark......remember i told you on the night.........when we got back to the cars and we were 5-4 in my favour, i said me and CP were 10-9 at this point...........dont worry though mark, like michael jackson has a hardcore of fans that dont believe he's a nonce........you have a little cluster of genital warts that think your dog is something spectacular..............even though it couldn't beat in your own words..."a donkey out the pound thats too big and too slow, cart horse..etc etc".............do me a favour fat lad, get yourself in shape for the midland where you said you were gonna give me a hiding..................... :clapper::clapper: ....................i stopped playing hide and seek when i was a nipper......................can you say the same??????????????????? :bye::bye::bye:

another on the drink danni please dont send threats at least now you admit we were 5 4 when we got back to the cars they do say drink makes you tell the truth even tomo was beating me half way round in his heat i walked in yours cause you hadnt a f*****g clue and again you got my number if you want to meet up i will drive half way no problem we dont need to spout all over an internet site so please go on make my day :clapper::clapper::clapper: :clapper:and to chartpolskis comment on the 2 dogs here :clapper::clapper: suits me does that cause if i mak something from these pups it will prove again we dont need proven parents to make good dogs and really i should tell everyone who has there name down not to bother cause the man from the bench with the wine bottle in his hands say the parents are shit :clapper::clapper::clapper:

And then what happened after the first drop off.............she started missing more didnt she???? i'm not gonna keep going over it fatty and i aint threatening you at all mate, i beleave in help the aged and care of the elderly.......if you remember it was you that started with the empty threats.................... :clapper: ...............likewise fat stuff you too have my number and know where i live, but then you couldn't manage a nights lamping up here could you..... :laugh: ........so what hope is there for you to come and give me a good seeing to.................... :doh::doh:

Guest Hightower

Totally agree!! this is like playground talk..

PATHETIC!!

its all ive got a bigger cock than yours syndrome!!!

LDR, by the looks on our post your not the most sporting of winners, fairplay you won last year!! but will someone pop his head!

And Mark.. get over it. your dog did very well in the competition (it came second) it cant pick who owns it..

whats happend to our sport???

Grow up the pair of you...

its ment to be just a laugh...

i read on here you hate coursing dogs the men who keep them and the money they make off breeding them. if you sell those pups it makes you just the same so you must hate yourself :clapper:

who said there being sold :clapper::clapper::clapper: ,cant be arsed reading ldr s dribble as thats all he does is dribble

You'll have read it 5 times over................ :yes: ................just you aint come up with anything to say........................ :feck: ...................you're like a bad dose of herpes, that irritating itch you just have to scratch...............you've got no idea how sad you really are, coming on a site you're not welcome on, then getting deleted, then coming back on again with a new name.............. :laugh: .................yeah i might dribble alot, but its called hyper salivation............and i'm seeing my doctor for it, we all have our faults mark..............but yours are uncurable.......................... :headshot::

LDR are you sure all of the others that have said they will pay, are going to? How hard can it be to pay up entry money?

edited to add....

As there are others that seem willing to pay up, it might be best to go on first come first served basis???

Edited by dogs-n-natives