Sign in to follow this  
Strong Stuff

STRONGSTUFF Terrier Couples

hi mate how much for two whippet collars 2" in black?

you dont want 2 inch mate...2 inch is way to big for whips..

Hi ss u have come highly recommend by other members im after a leather lead and collar for my English bull terrier he is only 5 months old but would want one that will fit him when hes fully grown I want the lead and collar to match with brass on and a brass English bull terrier head on to could you give me a price pal cheers

Could you give me a pm about two lurcher collars please mate

Mate get in touch with strong stuff dog gear think lurcher collars are bout 20 25 quid and usualy chucks a few slips in and wont be beat on quality and good service

• Like 1

I ordered some terrier couples and a lead paid on Monday and received them on Tuesday excellent service and top.quality goods will add a picture when I can the look the nuts on the dogs

Have got a few sets of couples already made and ready to post at old prices if anyone is interested ...

Collars, couple and 4 foot lead sets as in photos below (only one set of trigger couples with each, first photo shows 2 to show the different type of trigger couple, I only have 1 set of the short ones at the minute)

£45 each set inc UK recorded postage.

Payment is by either online bank transfer, can be done over the counter at an RBS bank, or I also use the Barclays PingIt app.

No Paypal, I know this site recommends only using Paypal, I'd like to think I've built up enough of a good reputation over the years for this not to be an issue in this case!

I only have 1 set of each at these prices, sadly the prices of the brassware has gone up again, so new orders will be a bit more.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_1284_zpstf3p13jf.jpg

IMG_1290_zpsf5x6fss8.jpg

IMG_1280_zpsp91jm1zc.jpg

IMG_1237_zpsrbxcaplj.jpg

Just checked and I actually have 3 sets of the black Q/R couples and lead sets.

IMG_1293_zpsxwlabtqe.jpg

• Like 1

Hi mate,

I'm after a single terrier collar, I've got a small dog.

How much including postage?

Thanks

Hi mate,

I'm after a single terrier collar, I've got a small dog.

How much including postage?

Thanks

Think you'll get a better response via the website mate, and measure your terriers neck before you message him :D

Cheers, D.

Sign in to follow this