WENGER OFF!

Colin bell max? 

Franny Lee was on the radio the other day saying he was the best player he’d played with , ffs is that cities level ? 

Where are their Ian Wright’s? Their Kenny Dalglish? Their Bobby’s or there blanchfliwers? Or charltons? 

You know , real world class players that massive clubs have?!!

• Thanks 1

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m glad for him to be honest, listening to some Arsenal fans of late has been both understandable and sickening in equal measure. If Sir Alex is the greatest manager and motivator that English f

I consider myself a bit of an expert on all matters football and I truly believe that wenger did a magnificent job at Liverpool .... his sons had a  pretty catchy song in the charts at one stage to ..

Not saying he was as good as him ,but Len Bolton comes to mind 

Colin Bell.....I have to give it to you mate, you are great for comedy value.

Only you can take a thread about one of the greatest managers ever and turn it into a thing about Colin Bell ! Lol

2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

I disagree Stiff

Thats the problem in GB

Our home grown managers don't get a fair crack of the whip.

Alex Ferguson's United achievements nearly never were.

Hes a lot to thank Mark Robins for was it ? As do United fans.

Fergie built one great team . Bruce, pallister, robson , Hughes etc and then started from scratch and built a 2nd that was even better  beckham, scholes, giggs, Keane , the Neville brothers. And hold on he built a 3rd that had Rooney, De gea ( who everyone said was a shite keeper) and Ronaldo. He done ok in most people's eyes.

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Back in Bell's day I'd say City were getting around the 30k plus mark???

Stiff just read up on the bloke a little and see what he won 

48 England caps with prob 2-3-4 of his best years still ahead .

Mooted as next England Captain.

He was class make no bones about it .

I remember you bored us about Colin bell before when we were talking about the one and only Bobby More..........you were suggesting they belong in the same catergory.

World cup winning captain and a bloke nobody has ever heard of.......sounds about even ! Lol 

7 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Never said he wasn't a great manager.

Just making the point that he was given time.

Was it 6 years it took him to win something and Rumor is he was on the verge of getting sacked till Robins popped up with that goal .

38 titles including 13 premier leagues, 5 FA cups and 2 champions leagues. Not a bad way to squash rumours. It wasn't exactly luck. Maybe everyone else should follow suit and get 6 years each but the mob is fickle.

I’m well aware who he was max ,

he’s just another average player from an average club attempting to elevate him into some sort of fabled status 

his stats and his career don’t sugguest anything else. If he was any real  good he’d have been at Leeds , Liverpool, Celtic, United . You know Ipswich or someone actually dobig things rather than achieving f**k all with city . 

• Like 1

I scored 40 goals one season and they have an old pair of my R9s hung up in my local from that season..........Gabriel Batistuta?.......shit im! 

If we are talking nonsense I may as well join in ! Lol 

• Like 1