Stoppers

After he accident my bitch has been resting for a while just lead walks round the garden  then short walks , but yesterday i was letting her hunt up rabbits over the golf course as it was quite in the pissing rain   for 3 hours and when we got back i was checking her over and shes skinned both stoppers  my fault as shes still soft   its no causing her any problems but if i let her hunt up again shes going to burst them shes trying to do everything at 100 mph . I was thinking  should take her to the beach to exercise her  or cover them in new skin to protect them or tape them up  ?? 

The ground is always hard here and the running dogs get this happening a fair bit a few days at the beach does the trick

4 hours ago, Trev70 said:

https://www.google.co.uk/aclk?sa=l&ai=DChcSEwiZ79rCuaLaAhXuu-0KHdCnD4gYABAOGgJkZw&sig=AOD64_3kKS2sR4Rge5ps8PV3oiMPm0yiiA&ctype=5&rct=j&q=&ved=0ahUKEwiJg9bCuaLaAhUqC8AKHc2mAgoQ9A4InAE&adurl=                                 

Used these for years when needed, just put a bit of extra tape around the straps.

Thanks Trev just ordered two pair, our running dogs most frequent injury over here, normally just swim them for a few days at the beach.

Dont seem to bother them much even when they rip them off, tough dogs it dont slow them down much. got a video I put up last month, Zip tore one pretty bad she worked the rest of the day with it without any complaint. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Sirblessed said:

The ground is always hard here and the running dogs get this happening a fair bit a few days at the beach does the trick

Thanks Trev just ordered two pair, our running dogs most frequent injury over here, normally just swim them for a few days at the beach.

Dont seem to bother them much even when they rip them off, tough dogs it dont slow them down much. got a video I put up last month, Zip tore one pretty bad she worked the rest of the day with it without any complaint. 

My mate's coursing bitch ripped one off when a hare run up a brick rubble track, she ran the rest of her years with one on with no problem, I've used them on dogs day and night when needed like I said just put some tape around the straps and they are spot on.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Trev70 said:

My mate's coursing bitch ripped one off when a hare run up a brick rubble track, she ran the rest of her years with one on with no problem, I've used them on dogs day and night when needed like I said just put some tape around the straps and they are spot on.

I couldn't get them to stay on tried different tapes but it didn't last five minutes got a pair of leather stop pad protectors wi the fleece lining if anyone wants them I'll post them to ya for nowt

On 05/04/2018 at 12:31, Black neck said:

I couldn't get them to stay on tried different tapes but it didn't last five minutes got a pair of leather stop pad protectors wi the fleece lining if anyone wants them I'll post them to ya for nowt

Had to get one out in the middle of the season as all ways had no problem for a full shift

image.jpg

14 minutes ago, Trev70 said:

Got that one about ten year ago they was £4.99 the pair back then but just look the same as the one's you can get today.

Yes they don't cost much about 12 quid ffs I'll  stand pap if it's helps some one out I'm giving it away