Acd x greyhound

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes it was hard, back in the day,...and the film developers, at Boots the Chemist must have seen some rare old sights What is even more curious, is where these antique images actually end up

So pleased to hear folk are still prepared to try,.. a walk on the wild side...

Posted Images

1 hour ago, chrisbullx said:

i think my mate bred her adam :thumbs: atb cbx 

I'd say so as well chrisbullx and i won't say who as it's not my place to say who has what and he can speak for himself if he wishes , but a regular member on here has a full brother of her,not sure litter brother but a full brother all the same..:victory:

Used to ferret with a mate who had a straight cross cattle/grey, was a smart dog with plenty of stamina but would mangle rabbits.Always thought it would be better on pigs.Also lacking in speed on bunnies.

Edited by Aussie Whip
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

Used to ferret with a mate who had a straight cross cattle/grey, was a smart dog with plenty of stamina but would mangle rabbits.Always thought it would be better on pigs.Also lacking in speed on bunnies.

That's why I would put a first x to a whippet,To give speed. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Jerry71 said:

That's why I would put a first x to a whippet,To give speed. 

I had a first cross that i had to pts at 11 months old and she retrieved more than one fair law day time hare and tracked a bloody good few cwd on marshy land to have ever called her slow in anyway :thumbs: she'd also retrieve rabbits live to hand.

• Like 3
8 hours ago, fireman said:

I had a first cross that i had to pts at 11 months old and she retrieved more than one fair law day time hare and tracked a bloody good few cwd on marshy land to have ever called her slow in anyway :thumbs: she'd also retrieve rabbits live to hand.

Shame you lost her, atb

• Like 1
On 3/26/2018 at 20:45, fireman said:

Had one myself and know a few lads with first cross ACD's and there "good old dogs" for sure...:victory:

Good ole dogs and good ole times,..real relaxed,..no hassle from the Law,....sadly,..never to return...

5abe0c7f13f94_IMG_0017-Copy_zpscx8q7ne1.thumb.jpg.9b6b64b6e5bfffaed8ec72b5f3e9d65d.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
On ‎30‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 11:08, Phil Lloyd said:

Good ole dogs and good ole times,..real relaxed,..no hassle from the Law,....sadly,..never to return...

5abe0c7f13f94_IMG_0017-Copy_zpscx8q7ne1.thumb.jpg.9b6b64b6e5bfffaed8ec72b5f3e9d65d.jpg

Familiar photo Phil. Seriously it's good to see the old 35mm stuff. How did we manage before the Digital media days?:thumbs:

Edited by optimus
  • Haha 1

Yes it was hard, back in the day,...and the film developers, at Boots the Chemist must have seen some rare old sights:yes:

What is even more curious, is where these antique images actually end up:hmm:

It's no matter, Bonny Lad,..,...for, they can steal our precious images, but not our freedom:laugh:

File0266.jpg.e5b33e35f241c3c109363769aabdd6ba.jpg

• Like 15
6 minutes ago, Phil Lloyd said:

Yes it was hard, back in the day,...and the film developers, at Boots the Chemist must have seen some rare old sights:yes:

It's no matter, Bonny Lad,..,...for, they can steal our precious images, but not our freedom:laugh:

8 minutes ago, Phil Lloyd said:

Phil is that dog the one in your dvd. 

3 hours ago, Phil Lloyd said:

What's your DVD called mate?