A change from the dales

A good little do today got to the land at 10.30 worked a few hedges no nets no digs, took the engines out of the rabbits, run a big rabbit, back to the car by 1, a hour drive home, fed the dogs and ferrets, had a bath, had me dinner and made a vid and put it on youtube before 6, like I said a good little do :yes:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiXYeq6NzgE

• Like 18

Great vid mate, I'm gutted as iv had to retire my boy but hopefully I will get a pup in spring or maybe put him over a good bitch. Really karnt beet a whippet on rabbiting game and they have so much heart, punch well above there wait. Iooks a great time out mate. Atb

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Jerry71 said:

Great vid mate, I'm gutted as iv had to retire my boy but hopefully I will get a pup in spring or maybe put him over a good bitch. Really karnt beet a whippet on rabbiting game and they have so much heart, punch well above there wait. Iooks a great time out mate. Atb

:thumbs:

On 20/01/2018 at 18:15, Trev70 said:

A good little do today got to the land at 10.30 worked a few hedges no nets no digs, took the engines out of the rabbits, run a big rabbit, back to the car by 1, a hour drive home, fed the dogs and ferrets, had a bath, had me dinner and made a vid and put it on youtube before 6, like I said a good little do :yes:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiXYeq6NzgE

Correct me if I'm wrong trev, but is that hedgerow some type of thorn, blackthorn, hawthorn?

On ‎21‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 06:13, nothernlite said:

Your being hopeing the pup stops that. 

It’s usually a pup thing, easily corrected with repetitive discouragement , had a few do this in their youth, including the bitch I have now it’s nothing.

• Like 1