anybody watching strong man finale , ch5 tonight ?

3 hours ago, TOMO said:

i will although i already know the result as it was 6 month ago....and you can watch bits on youtube

didn't realize  tomo  it was 6 months old :huh:  never mind  , but am starting to  read his book  , had it at xmas  , not bad read he deff puts it over well, he  stock on trent  , i am wolves    prob similar  language    ha ha  

6 foot 3 inches and 30 stone weight. It shows him on utube bench pressing 265kg  with 6 reps and nobody spotting him. He reckons with 6 months technique training he would break world record bench press of 335kg. 

2 hours ago, bird said:

didn't realize  tomo  it was 6 months old :huh:  never mind  , but am starting to  read his book  , had it at xmas  , not bad read he deff puts it over well, he  stock on trent  , i am wolves    prob similar  language    ha ha  

Stoke on Trent  full inbred fuckers who couldn’t understand there own n mother’s lol 

51 minutes ago, jiggy said:

6 foot 3 inches and 30 stone weight. It shows him on utube bench pressing 265kg  with 6 reps and nobody spotting him. He reckons with 6 months technique training he would break world record bench press of 335kg. 

i have watched loads of stuff on youtube of difrent power lifting stuff and i have to say i like the RAW lifts best.....look out for the top 10 best deadlifts....it ends with EH doing the 500.....but thers a guy in the film that pulls 400 without wrist straps....and grips the bar with the same grip ...palms facing the shin....very impresive

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1