if this doesn't make you laugh you must be dead lol

Auriella and woody playing  , Auriella my  4 month  granddaughter , woody x jack  6 years old rescue  dog , Auriella loves  him , he only loves his ball  ha ha , nice and steady with them both from her mom .

Auriella and woody playing     thats the vid link     it works if i press it on my page  ?   but not on here, anybody    with comp skills 

vid-20171120w....mp4

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, martyn2233 said:

Link not working for me mate

yeh  , ok mate , maybe  j j m     could put a link up he seen, if not  i ask me lad later   to look at his house when he comes home from work 

57 minutes ago, 17hornet said:

Got a toddler and she makes us all laugh hard.

After having 4 babies now, it lifts my heart to hear any baby or child laughing like that, I'm sure the dog got great pleasure out of it too.

Thank you for posting that.

thanks lads  again :thumbs:    4  babies    well done mate ,  you will  enjoy them all when you old like me , they deff   soften  you up as you get older, i know one thing i came from  big family   5 of us, and my mom and dad  when alive , loved to have us  all around to visit them . ive only got one child   well he a man  now he 30 , the wife never could have anymore , she carry for  8-10 weeks then loose it, so only got my lad , and he good bloke really football mad watches and plays it . yeh little woody would love the ball games, suppose as the baby grows up and starts walking etc  woody will want to play more with her .

That's great mate,  I spend hours of my days sat in work and nothing makes me feel better than putting my 6 month old boy and 5 year old girl in a twin headlock when I get home 

the more she screams the harder he laughs, them the lab bursts in from the kitchen to join in as well 

IMG_1539.JPG

• Like 2
  • Haha 1