Clothes

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bought some gear off Wilf cause image is everything

Got my nephew's daughter these.Nike airs and Tim's ?    

Strange question but if I must, it has allowed me to live mortgage free, for the last seven years and work two or three days a week instead of seven as I used to, I own everything that's mine and have

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Honestly no. I know how stupid it is as well. 

I admire your honesty. I've actually got a pair of Clarks :laugh: They have lasted years & are still about & are cool as fcuk :laugh: I always buy on appearance & quality first, no matter how much cash I have in my pocket.....

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Oh these last son hence the price tag

The price tag is for the name  :laugh:  But would you have worn the exact same trainers with the little word 'Clarks' on the tongue?

5 hours ago, stumfelter said:

Private jet?

More like easy-jet :laugh:

3 hours ago, Accip74 said:

Women with Louis Vuitton is another pet hate. Yeah your bag cost a grand, but that fcuking stupid Louis Vuitton logo all over it looks fcuking tacky as fcuk & they just don't get it do they? :laugh::laugh:

I flew with my mate to Europe last week,he didn't have a bag for his hand luggage so instead of getting one from tk Maxx's he got a Louis Vuitton travel bag from Louis in new bond street which looked the part but was way overpriced.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, mackem said:

More like easy-jet :laugh:

I flew with my mate to Europe last week,he didn't have a bag for his hand luggage so instead of getting one from tk Maxx's he got a Louis Vuitton travel bag from Louis in new bond street which looked the part but was way overpriced.

There's an English lad here I've been out on the piss with. He cuts hair for Tony & Guy......he's got a Louis Vuitton hold all with that logo all over it. He weren't too impressed with my opinion!  :laugh: