why get involved??

16 minutes ago, Dinosaurs said:

They should send Geldoff out there then they would see what fcuked up is!! Atb

:laugh:   true,  i know it hard viewing  watching  kids starve to death  etc  what ever the colour , but we got enough probs in our own county  to sort  out 1st  , start here 1st, help the fckin poor, the homeless , people on low incomes  ,  that take  few years  to sort out 1st, never mind people/ kids in other countries  :yes:

• Like 2

totaly agree with you bird,last xmas i went out with some friend and fed people that were living on the streets im not on about the beggers you get outside the shops,these poore feckers were on the streets through no fault of there own and some were waiting for flats,these people should be put first,in our own country

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

All the money in the world can't buy you happiness.... Look at geldofs smack ratdaughther, her mother..... Mess on the cnut himself, and he's got the cheek to ask for money, how much has the dirty cnut put in his arms the last 35 yrs? If all these musicians and celebrities are that bothered let them donate some of their f***ing savings 8). Charity starts at home on our shores imo, f**k the rest of the world. Atb

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

What happens in the rest of the world effects us both directly and indirectly, instability leads to mass migrations/refugees, reduction in global economy, normalization of fundamentalism, criminality, and the lessening of the value of human life. All these will have a long term effect on us.

In short it will cost me money and possibly a reduction in social justice at home.

Why get involved, or at least care, because to care is a natural human emotion and because I am British, to me being British means having a strong social and moral conscience. Because when I see children suffering, as a parent especially, I have empathy for those children and that empathy is not relevant to distance. I activity promote better social justice in this country but  I certainly don't feel the need to limit my empathy to boundries. 

In short I do not judge the suffering of a child based on its proximity to my sofa.

I woke up yrs ago and realised that 1 person can not make a difference.... People in power want us all like sheep, never to question them.... Just look what happens when someone stands up and folks follow or question the tripe they feed us.... Martin Luther King, john Lennon, jfk to name a few, the world is in the state it is because the powers that be,  like it that way. No amount of charity or money's gonna solve that mate.... Just worry about you and yours. Life's hard enough here without giving your hard earned coin to the cnuts that  pull the strings. Upset the apple cart and you be rubbed out? atb dc

1 hour ago, sandymere said:

What happens in the rest of the world effects us both directly and indirectly, instability leads to mass migrations/refugees, reduction in global economy, normalization of fundamentalism, criminality, and the lessening of the value of human life. All these will have a long term effect on us.

In short it will cost me money and possibly a reduction in social justice at home.

Why get involved, or at least care, because to care is a natural human emotion and because I am British, to me being British means having a strong social and moral conscience. Because when I see children suffering, as a parent especially, I have empathy for those children and that empathy is not relevant to distance. I activity promote better social justice in this country but  I certainly don't feel the need to limit my empathy to boundries. 

In short I do not judge the suffering of a child based on its proximity to my sofa.

5 hours ago, mackem said:

Myanmars problems are nothing to do with us whatsoever,I remember aung san suu Kyi being flavour of the month,lauded like a modern day saint,let her sort the crap out.

Apparently, Sir Nob returned his award because Aung San is also a Freeman of Dublin, and he didn't want to be associated with her..........

That'll show 'em, Nob - smash the system !

TWAT !!