Sunderland Man..........

when i first seen the title i thought it was about max... :D

Just this minute been a story on SKY news,a 15 year old girl was attacked while kayaking in Oz by a 4.5 metre great white,her dad and brother witnessed the strike the kids ok as the shark seemed more interested in the kayak :victory:

fecking ozzys,,,,,cant count...there was that other boat that left a couple out at sea diving,,,,they did a film about it

300 lengths is a hell of a swim even for a very fit person to do , and to keep a shark of that long, more so one who kept very close to him .? not much frightens me, but sharks would be no1 . in the water you got no chance , not like on land where you can run or pick up something stick stone to make weapon , it not so much when there out in front or behind you, it when they come from underneath and attack you fooked then.. i seen that movie and found it very unnerving not pleasant viewing more so as it was from real events . i never go to deep in sea water , always make sure my feet can touch the floor, i know attacks happen in 2 ft of water , but if then at least you can get to beach in short time , not like being in 15-20ft of water and 200-400yds out. :yes:

The reason he's still alive is because the shark didn't want to kill him. The true sociopath of the sea decided to f**k with him for the whole journey. It's like that scene in Fight Club... ”Tomorrow will be the most beautiful day of Raymond K. Hessel’s life. His breakfast will taste better than any meal you and I have ever tasted. ”

Crafty b*****ds them sharks.

• Like 4

When i lived in HK there was a number of fatal shark attacks at silverstrand beach,australian vic hislop who was to sharks what steve Irwin was to crocodiles was contracted to solve the problem,the culprit was a tiger shark,i dare say sharks are a rarity around hk nowadays due to the shark-fin market,puts it into perspective.

When i lived in HK there was a number of fatal shark attacks at silverstrand beach,australian vic hislop who was to sharks what steve Irwin was to crocodiles was contracted to solve the problem,the culprit was a tiger shark,i dare say sharks are a rarity around hk nowadays due to the shark-fin market,puts it into perspective.

bet you've seen some interesting sights mate,

you been to any dog fights?

My son went to live in Melbourne and I said DO NOT SWIM IN THE SEA , DO NOT GO NEAR GRASS AS THERES SNAKES IN FACT DO NOT FUKCIN GO THERE ITS FULL OF AUSTRALIANS . . He didn't listen and went but realised I was right after 3mths he was back :)

• Like 2