Newbie After Advice. (Second Induction Post As Apparently You Can't Can't Be An "attractive Woman" On Here Genuinely)

You said you wanted to start doing things that interest you, so when are you going to start? a good start would getting off the intro page and posting on the topics you are actually interested in.

Just saying like.

ATB .........Del

Dogging section would be a good choice

Take my hand shewolf, I will show you the way. No peeping Villa

I thought you dogging lads enjoy showing

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And she won't have to worry about getting chatted up over there it's full of gays.

It doesn't quite rule yet for me peter!

A word of advice don't type sentences like that on here or your inbox will be full from the resident THL perverts lol .......

Posted Images

You said you wanted to start doing things that interest you, so when are you going to start? a good start would getting off the intro page and posting on the topics you are actually interested in.

Just saying like.

ATB .........Del

Dogging section would be a good choice

Take my hand shewolf, I will show you the way. No peeping Villa

I thought you dogging lads enjoy showing

I not into to dogging :icon_redface: shooting, WITH REAL RIFLES, but if it all goes to plan feel free to have a peep :thumbs:

IS ANYONE REALLY THAT BOTHERED IF SHES REAL OR NOT ?

For god's sake, if you think she's dodgy, apply a swerve manouvere....now can we PLEASE move on ?

basically someone is hoping to touch lucky and have to be the first to slap the onions off her cheeks.
  • Like 1

For god's sake, if you think she's dodgy, apply a swerve manouvere....now can we PLEASE move on ?

basically someone is hoping to touch lucky and have to be the first to slap the onions off her cheeks.

I think you're right.

Usually, theres just a couple of "welcome mate" replies.....add a young woman (apparently !) and they're queuing up to tell their f***ing life stories. Some heads are too easily turned......

I think you're right.

Usually, theres just a couple of "welcome mate" replies.....add a young woman (apparently !) and they're queuing up to tell their f***ing life stories. Some heads are too easily turned......

if she's shruid enough she could play them like a fiddle n end up with more freebies than Andy Kelly
  • Like 2