Leg Removed

In my view this is exactly what the RSPCA is for, if they stuck to caring for mistreated or abandoned animals rather than politics they would have more time to do their actual job. If they do catch up with the pricks that did this then I wish them every success in their prosecution.

I also think this attitude that anyone who owns a lurcher can do no wrong and ought to be protected from the law regardless of what they've done is bull shit. There is is a higher than average number of wankers in our ranks and they should be ruthlessly weeded out not protected.

• Like 7

Pure scum same as them who will know what was done ,ie other lads in car , dog gave its all and there's it's reward tied too a post n left too suffer, words fail me

Surely the dog should of been PTS if injury was that bad, but hey ho the vets do like a shilling regardless of the outcome not like the dig will sue now is it , and it makes good publicity for some agendas, poor dog

• Like 1

Dogs do fine on three legs. Sure it won't course again but it's not the be all and end all. The culprits here are the pricks that left it, trying to shift the blame makes the rest of us look just as stupid and heartless.