Lance82

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 08:03 pm

Shouldve got the bitch blood tested.

what for mate? Don't mean to sound ignorant.

#17 W. Katchum

W. Katchum

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,783 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 08:05 pm

To tell ye when she due to stand. Then there would be no need for foreplay like I advised

#18 Lance82

Lance82

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 08:08 pm

blood tested for what mate? I don't mean to sound ignorant.

#19 Busher100

Busher100

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 08:10 pm

With a blood test you'll know when she'll be ready to stand

#20 C.green

C.green

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 898 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 08:14 pm

As already said for the sake of about 30 quid youd have caught the bitch exactly when she was ready to stand.

#21 Lance82

Lance82

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 08:15 pm

To tell ye when she due to stand. Then there would be no need for foreplay like I advised

ah right I get ya, the dog has been with bitch since bitch was bleeding and has had plenty of time to knot her in the garden without me noticing if I was to be honest. I'm sure nature will take its cause, if it already hasn't.

#22 ginger beard

ginger beard

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 08:16 pm

ah right I get ya, the dog has been with bitch since bitch was bleeding and has had plenty of time to knot her in the garden without me noticing if I was to be honest. I'm sure nature will take its cause, if it already hasn't.

don't you want to know when the pups will be due.?

#23 W. Katchum

W. Katchum

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 8,783 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 08:18 pm

Or if dogs firing blanks. What if he has covered her an nowt happens ye could waste a year waiting again??

#24 Lance82

Lance82

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 08:21 pm

As already said for the sake of about 30 quid youd have caught the bitch exactly when she was ready to stand.

didn't think it would be that cheap, nor was I aware of it .. Thanks, I will keep that in mind. I don't think I've missed her as she's only been stopped bleeding for 3 days. Well she was still bleeding when I went to bed on Thursday night.

#25 Lance82

Lance82

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 08:27 pm

its normally 63 days from them knotting. Its more or less always to the day as well, or at least that's what I've found in my experience.

#26 ginger beard

ginger beard

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 08:29 pm

its normally 63 days from them knotting. Its more or less always to the day as well, or at least that's what I've found in my experience.

but if dog and bitch are together and your not watching them you won't know when/if they f****d.

#27 Lance82

Lance82

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 08:34 pm

but if dog and bitch are together and your not watching them you won't know when/if they f****d.

I understand what your saying and it is always best to know, I'm just going to have to see what happens

#28 longers01

longers01

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 09:44 pm

Hope it all goes well for u mate have u any pictures of the dog and bitch pal atb longers01

#29 socks

socks

Extreme Ferret Wrangler

• Donator
  • 14,658 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 10:53 pm

This thread has got to be a fukcing wind up surerly .......
  • poxon and W. Katchum like this

#30 low plains drifter

low plains drifter

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 3,415 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 10:58 pm

Is that you dogfox ?
  • peterhunter86 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users