Sign in to follow this  
pepper 45

No Rabbits

No wonder you can't see any mate Daniel has got them all in his freezer

post-99494-0-02598000-1505160638_thumb.jpggot another 4 like that 👍 lol. atb dc

dropped on a spot lastnight that holds alot of rabbits normally. there was f***ing loads there but they had seen more lamp than ive had hot dinners lol. and the season is just begining.

wonder who that is? Lol, atb dc

dropped on a spot lastnight that holds alot of rabbits normally. there was f***ing loads there but they had seen more lamp than ive had hot dinners lol. and the season is just begining.

i wonder :laugh: :laugh:

Not seeing much in the usual places but tonight coming home across the moor I saw a few rabbits hoping around and looked healthy not seen them there before not a massive population I don't think but nice to see them in these places doing well

Not much about but I am happy with one or two runs. Quality over quantity lol

I be honest, caught more in a week in the Highlands than my dogs would see in 5 yrs local :). Atb dc

• Like 1

Hit and miss in places by me I went out other night gate lamping a few places saw a few bunnies out but probably see a lot more as the season goes on that's what normally happens 😂

i wonder :laugh: :laugh:
Funny I ain't been out in 8 weeks