Philip Hammond - Traitor

Why has this bellend been put in charge of Brexit negotiations? He was and is a staunch remainer. He's the chancellor so why is he meddling in stuff the Brexit minister should be doing?

He was quoted as saying "Literally nobody wants a cliff-edge in migration after Brexit." Literally no-one except the 50-odd percent who voted out (and won.) FFS.

Apparently the transition could take until 2022 (6 years after we voted out) and even then the UK will still be "noticeably European."

If it goes that way, I reckon there will be riots.

Jacob Reese-Mogg is our man!

I like the mogg, has integrity. Remember he was canvassing in fife (pit village).His nanny was driving him around in a rolls royce lol

His wee boy is the spitting image of him. Looks and mannerisms haha

• Like 2

I like the mogg, has integrity. Remember he was canvassing in fife (pit village).His nanny was driving him around in a rolls royce lol

i think the man is f***ing great. Partly because he invokes such snobbery from 'working class' heroes. The man is what he is, doesn't try to hide it and imo still shows great respect for all classes of the British. I love it when he's being interviewed or in a debate and someone tries to be a bit smart with him and he puts an intellectual whoopin on em!

Just seems a respectful man with a lot of integrity, honesty and a for ever cool disposition who packs the tools to play hard in politics when necessary.

• Like 7

The cabinet has agreed to enter brexit negotiations with objective of betraying brexit voters

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/brexit-transition-deal-apos-look-083927990.html

London mayor also traitor

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/28/labour-can-stop-brexit-but-only-with-fresh-vote-says-sadiq-khan

• Like 1

i think the man is f***ing great. Partly because he invokes such snobbery from 'working class' heroes. The man is what he is, doesn't try to hide it and imo still shows great respect for all classes of the British. I love it when he's being interviewed or in a debate and someone tries to be a bit smart with him and he puts an intellectual whoopin on em!

Just seems a respectful man with a lot of integrity, honesty and a for ever cool disposition who packs the tools to play hard in politics when necessary.

have you seen his ali g interview.he's cool as f**k.

and d dimbeldy trying to make him look like a fool by bringing up where he was educated and he replied ''yes i went to the same school as your son''

• Like 2