Help! I Need Crows Shooting - Oswestry

That reason is not sufficient to shoot a crow under a General License.

Depends what time in the morning it's tapping the window...anytime before 7:30 is a good reason

It's 4:50am to 5:05am - every morning. :cray:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That reminds me of the time I was called out by this woman whose car was being attacked everyday by a big male crow. It was a black astra, I believe, and the bird was ripping the trim off it, mangling

Strange request mate , if you've had a go with air rifle , how come you've still got all your widows

Fec this Open the window and let him in , then beat the fec out of it with a base ball bat ! Job done

Posted Images

"Depends what time in the morning it's tapping the window...anytime before 7:30 is a good reason"

Based on what?

There isn't a general licence that covers that particular problem, Some people might like to make out it's a 'health' issue, but good luck with that should some busybody report you to an unsympathetic PC.....

If the OP want's to make sure he isn't inadvertently breaking any law he should apply to Natural England for a licence, if his action is justified under the general licence they will of course tell him to carry on.

Encouraging people to do things that may be questionable or inhabit legal grey areas (no matter how minor) is ultimately not going to do anyone who shoots any favours. Do it right and do it legal.

• Like 1

If its pecking its reflection in the glass, have you tried painting your windows matt black? :angel:

It goes around the house - I've covered it's favourite window with cardboard and it's just moved to another one.

I think it thinks the crow is hiding somewhere in the house and he's trying to flush it out.

So you know what time this happens every day,!

You have an air rifle!

Go and get said gun checked/serviced at the local gun store, so you know it shoots straight and legal.

Crow starts tapping, assuming you have an upstairs, open window and shoot down or go outside quietly and shoot from the side.

Job Done.

If you need me to carry out the task, £1000 should cover my daily fee

• Like 1

"Depends what time in the morning it's tapping the window...anytime before 7:30 is a good reason"

Based on what?

There isn't a general licence that covers that particular problem, Some people might like to make out it's a 'health' issue, but good luck with that should some busybody report you to an unsympathetic PC.....

If the OP want's to make sure he isn't inadvertently breaking any law he should apply to Natural England for a licence, if his action is justified under the general licence they will of course tell him to carry on.

Encouraging people to do things that may be questionable or inhabit legal grey areas (no matter how minor) is ultimately not going to do anyone who shoots any favours. Do it right and do it legal.

It was a joke obviously lost on you.. so stop googling law stuff and get out in the sunshine ?

• Like 1