Trapping Rabbits And Squirrels

bunch of fannys the lot of ya,,,,,air guns,,sacks and bats,,,,you lot want to grow a pair,,as with rabbits and foxes,,,chin them,,,

little tip for the op,,,,squirrels are a bit like chineese water deer,,,they dont use there teeth in defence,,,so get your hand in the trap and get it chinned,,,

me with a netted fox a few years back,, ;)

ferretingwithbreeze16208.jpg

• Like 6

This reminds me of a few years ago. I had took my lad rabbiting a few times and showed him how to chin rabbits, he was about 8 or so at the time. Anyway, a few days later the wife took him to one of those towny farm/ petting zoo things where you can feed the animals and play with them etc . Anyway, she rang me to say she had never been so embarrased. My lad picked one of the tame rabbits that was wandering about and proceeded to show the other kids how to neck it and chin it, and in front of the other mothers too. i was pissin myself laughing when she told me.

• Like 2

This reminds me of a few years ago. I had took my lad rabbiting a few times and showed him how to chin rabbits, he was about 8 or so at the time. Anyway, a few days later the wife took him to one of those towny farm/ petting zoo things where you can feed the animals and play with them etc . Anyway, she rang me to say she had never been so embarrased. My lad picked one of the tame rabbits that was wandering about and proceeded to show the other kids how to neck it and chin it, and in front of the other mothers too. i was pissin myself laughing when she told me.

that would have been a site to bet he is now banned from said place

bunch of fannys the lot of ya,,,,,air guns,,sacks and bats,,,,you lot want to grow a pair,,as with rabbits and foxes,,,chin them,,,

little tip for the op,,,,squirrels are a bit like chineese water deer,,,they dont use there teeth in defence,,,so get your hand in the trap and get it chinned,,,

Good job that didnt happen on that roundabout your names mud already :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Like 3

Fantastic :rofl:

There are a few on here who wouldn't agree with that ?....nice going and good pic Tomo ??