Xanadoo

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i know, that wasn't aimed at you bud its just the way it is tho, what you do with your dogs deep in the countryside is up to you. its a shit law and it dose not work but we have to do our best and kee

Not the best photo as the focus was on the red bitch in the centre, little bitch on the left Plummer terrier breeding, never saw a rat in her life,was an out and out digging terrier and worked to a ve

more,                

Posted Images

Must have missed the writing on the wall for real terrierwork,any pics .

Just out of interest WM how did you despatch all those foxes for the fur trade given you were on dodgey ground and furs were worth nothing if they had "too much dog ".

Snaring was the method of choice here for a clean pelt .

Nice pics. But alot of dogs for bunny bashing. Not my preferd dog for bushing rabbits to lurchers. Soft mouthed gun dog cross be better

Only due to fact terrier like a good tug of war. Rabbits aint mucj good after 4 terriers have had there way.

Have to agree with you there, a good gundog cross will do all the bushing and a few lurchers for catching them would be plenty. Would save a lot of unnecessary feeding and lifting up shit. 3 terriers chasing a rabbit! I wouldn't like to imagine what would happen if 3 terriers we have where let out to hunt along side one another. Sort of puts it into perspective. Hey each to there own but a kennel full of rabbit hunting/catching terriers that can kill rats doesn't really cut the mustard imo. Maybe better suited for the bushing section. Edited by THE GENERAL
  • Like 1

Nice pics. But alot of dogs for bunny bashing. Not my preferd dog for bushing rabbits to lurchers. Soft mouthed gun dog cross be better

Only due to fact terrier like a good tug of war. Rabbits aint mucj good after 4 terriers have had there way.

You keep the dogs you like and I keep the ones I like, thats fine in my book,nobody trying to convert anybody else, I would never knock another mans choice, they don't break many up if you look at the dead ones in the vans,they are intelligent just like your gun dogs, I have seen bull/grey crosses eat rabbits when they catch them and have been useless after eating a few, the dogs are as good as the time you put in, WM

Fair enough. Quailty pictures. Are they via phone or camera. Some good shots.