Xanadoo

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i know, that wasn't aimed at you bud its just the way it is tho, what you do with your dogs deep in the countryside is up to you. its a shit law and it dose not work but we have to do our best and kee

Not the best photo as the focus was on the red bitch in the centre, little bitch on the left Plummer terrier breeding, never saw a rat in her life,was an out and out digging terrier and worked to a ve

more,                

Posted Images

We have a duty of care placed upon us by the law under the "wild mammal protection act 1996" to not cause any unnecessary suffering. The pistol or captive bolt, takes away the need to handle the fox, the pistol or firearm, be it folding 410 or .22 is by far the better option.

• Like 2

We have a duty of care placed upon us by the law under the "wild mammal protection act 1996" to not cause any unnecessary suffering. The pistol or captive bolt, takes away the need to handle the fox, the pistol or firearm, be it folding 410 or .22 is by far the better option.

id rather let him bolt and work the lurcher, the way nature controls them but the domesticated version
  • Like 1

I love to see nature at work myself mate but you wouldn't believe the lads walking around with their head up their arses totally oblivious to the law of the land.

Never give them a stick to beat you with, the great Tony Blair once said "education, education, education"

• Like 3

I love to see nature at work myself mate but you wouldn't believe the lads walking around with their head up their arses totally oblivious to the law of the land.

Never give them a stick to beat you with, the great Tony Blair once said "education, education, education"

he also said weapons of mass destruction, lolol look how that turned out
  • Like 2

I was taking the piss

its a tricky one, by using a firearm only agreement means you admit the the other is wrong also, where gas should have said its how it happens in nature and kept both methods

I'm not admitting anything lol, I've had my run ins with the powers that be and these days I'd sooner educate myself and never give them the ammunition to hit me with.

• Like 3

a bolt gun can go in your net bag they are only small but its a mint bit of kit and if the game slips out of your hands well you can get him another day. but least you our covered by law. not been funny but all that fu#k the ban bollocks goes out the window when your sat in the cell and you know your home is getting tipped upside down by the plod.

• Like 8

a bolt gun can go in your net bag they are only small but its a mint bit of kit and if the game slips out of your hands well you can get him another day. but least you our covered by law. not been funny but all that fu#k the ban bollocks goes out the window when your sat in the cell and you know your home is getting tipped upside down by the plod.

its a joke too, pedos, murderers, rapists getting away with it but dare your we dog run down a fox earth or worse still Brian Mays playboy mansion, ( badger sett)

i know, that wasn't aimed at you bud its just the way it is tho, what you do with your dogs deep in the countryside is up to you. its a shit law and it dose not work but we have to do our best and keep working our terriers.

we live in a strange world where been a freak or thinking your a woman trapped in a mans body is the norm and its all over the T.V for our kids to see but if you work all week pay tax's and chose to go out on a weekend to control vermin with your dogs your the scum of the earth. but luckily we still have a few people fighting our corner like the N.W.T.F and other clubs that are promoting terrier work,

just remember united we stand

Edited by Rat face
  • Like 17

>410 pistol best Ive used .22 danger of ricochets same as .32...410 stops all

• Like 4