Pre Ban

Katchum has been on the sauce again by the looks of it.....

Stick to the rabbits pal, don't want you in over your head here.

I dont drink haha ask anybody that knows me on here, can count on one hand ammount times i been drunk since got out army 15 years ago haha

You must be the only ex squaddie,apart from moi,that refrains from the idiot juice.In the 15 years i first left service i could count on a thousand millipedes digits the times i did,nt get blavvered.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What regiment was you in?,the only thing the army learnt me was drinking,fighting,drinking,another fight and how quick it is to get a divorce.I remember a drunken fight on York station when a lad from

Is dogman85 really ginger beard? Or dogfox really foxbolter? They all very similar lol.atb dc

Liver shot !

I dont drink haha ask anybody that knows me on here, can count on one hand ammount times i been drunk since got out army 15 years ago haha

Must be just thick as pig shit then..... ???

Must be just thick as pig shit then.....
Clever enough to see straight through you haha and your dull enough to think nobody else knows it's you haha haha haha couldnae make it up haha

Obviously not clever enough to have a clue about working dogs if you believe those dogs would make the grade hunting the things that bite back.....

Clever enough to see straight through you haha and your dull enough to think nobody else knows it's you haha haha haha couldnae make it up haha
Obviously not clever enough to have a clue about working dogs if you believe those dogs would make the grade hunting the things that bite back.....
Where did I say that haha your mental, its a video of a few rabbiting dogs killing a rat ye plum haha get a grip ffs haha

Did you actually read the opening post ya mental case? Hahaha. So now your not implying that I was wrong or are you just trolling.

Where did I say that haha your mental, its a video of a few rabbiting dogs killing a rat ye plum haha get a grip ffs haha
Did you actually read the opening post ya mental case? Hahaha. So now your not implying that I was wrong or are you just trolling.
Aye and it was a rat boltin to trevs rabbiting dogs haha then you went on to tell the guy wat his dogs are capable of haha i hever mentioned anythin other than your you haha
Have a minute with yaself please, go look at the opening post and come back to me. If the bloke was messing around then fair enough but you can't tell when people are being serious or not on here. Edited by DogMan85

You must be the only ex squaddie,apart from moi,that refrains from the idiot juice.In the 15 years i first left service i could count on a thousand millipedes digits the times i did,nt get blavvered.

I had my days of getting pissed mate, prob over done it a few times haha these days thonits family an dogs for me, aint got nontime for nowt else haha

What regiment was you in?,the only thing the army learnt me was drinking,fighting,drinking,another fight and how quick it is to get a divorce.I remember a drunken fight on York station when a lad from the North East tried to chat up my wife and then stated a terrier was better than a lurcher,he could have had the wife but he took the piss.

• Like 4

Is dogman85 really ginger beard? Or dogfox really foxbolter? They all very similar lol.atb dc

Don't worry dc. We know who everyone is. And how long they'll be here. :laugh:

So is he one of the same or is that strictly private and confidential :laugh:

Don't worry dc. We know who everyone is. And how long they'll be here. :laugh:

Should i get kids to think of me next username? Haha

Go for X Katchum. That should have us all fooled. :thumbs:

How come this as got moved to write up can I not have a thread in discussion any more lol.

Yes, when it is discussion, not when it is a write up, even if the write up was a wind up, which seems to have escaped some on this thread. :D

TC