Took this on a walk out with the dog a couple of nights ago. Lovely night for a walk down the sea front.

f7800071-1550-41f1-b7d5-28ccfc6a3baf_zps

bloody nice pic mate....i'm out of likes bud,

Ha ha cheers mate.I haven't read the camera manual yet. But was impressed with this. Only used to a phone camera. Would look good when the water is like a sheet of glass.

that would be a superb pic with the water like a sheet of glass bud.....it's still a cracking pic like this tho.....thanks for sharing bud,

85373f3e-4ad2-4eae-a0c7-3a984ba9da7a_zps

like..like..like.........i could keep going with the likes on this one mate....cracking photo bud..... ;)

thanks for sharing...

• Like 1

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some pics from last night.        

Took this on a walk out with the dog a couple of nights ago. Lovely night for a walk down the sea front.

Meteor on Anglesey last night.

f7800071-1550-41f1-b7d5-28ccfc6a3baf_zps

bloody nice pic mate....i'm out of likes bud,

Ha ha cheers mate.I haven't read the camera manual yet. But was impressed with this. Only used to a phone camera. Would look good when the water is like a sheet of glass.

that would be a superb pic with the water like a sheet of glass bud.....it's still a cracking pic like this tho.....thanks for sharing bud,

85373f3e-4ad2-4eae-a0c7-3a984ba9da7a_zps

like..like..like.........i could keep going with the likes on this one mate....cracking photo bud..... ;)

thanks for sharing...

Cheers mate :thumbs:

Wistful / delighted sigh of appreciation.

Thanks, and jealous.

Hope this brightens up your night mate, prefer the Countryside but would miss these sights at the same time, Do quite a bit of fishing down there, meet people from all over the world :thumbs:

aca35357-e196-4bc1-a846-23cbde99393b_zps

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...