• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looking forward to it riohog. Hers a couple of my buffallo horn catties Old 1 but nice shorter knocked a lot over with this   And this one im trying to buy at the minute

himalayan rams horn click on image to enlarge

It's hard to work with tho mate I'm working on a catty with buffalo horn scales and it's tricky

Posted Images

buffalo,ram,ox horn are all fairly soft compared to deer antler,camel bone, even some hardwoods,,, buffalo horns a doddle to work with its 1 of the most used meterials in my shed,,i like the stuff as done right it looks the dogs,,,,, takes a hi polish well to you can get it like a billiard ball

Looking forward to it riohog.

Hers a couple of my buffallo horn catties 4F4D4CD6-8B7C-4363-92C1-3438B2A53309_zps

Old 1 but nice shorter knocked a lot over with this5FF46878-5464-4360-B36E-EE6AE0965D38_zps

And this one im trying to buy at the minute 89D0FF51-D686-46B3-A9AC-2A0A823680B8_zps

they are some seriously nice catty,s you have made there mate, a little bit showie for general use but beautiful if your into collecting,well done, out of curiosity do you have to go through photo bucket or such like to add pics or can you do it directly from an iPad ??