New Motor Time, Advice Required.

I get a steady 30mpg from mine and it`s great on road.

If you have a pack of dogs, there is no point fannying about with car based 4x4`s. Just bight the bullet and buy a motor that was built for the job.

The difference being able to keep the interior clean because the dogs are in the back is brilliant.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jesus that's grim. Lol. Now I know why I drive a diesel. Haha.

my motor for dogs and shooting  

Yup but it`s a freelander, and miles on the back off a low loader don`t count towards mpg

Posted Images

To be fair the motor ive currently got has been nothing but mither. Its a Dodge caliber bills after bills for different things. I dont mind paying for something thats reliable.....il only use it for lamping, my mrs will have it most of the time because ive got a works van that does the job for a lot of stuff.

Edited by Moorside

Yup but it`s a freelander, and miles on the back off a low loader don`t count towards mpg

Freelander 2 is a completely different vehicle than it's predecessor, they are much more reliable, better vehicle all round.

Plus they don't suffer the 'Johnnie Big Bollocks ' image of the L200 ;)

• Like 2

Freelander 2 is a completely different vehicle than it's predecessor, they are much more reliable, better vehicle all round.

Brilliant

The image problem with my Freelander 2 is a lot of older guys drive them. So if I am at a set of lights, I always get some little hatch back next to me, often in the wrong lane trying to beat me away and get in front.

I normally let them go, but sometimes I let them get a few yards in front then floor it and leave them for dust.

Johnnie big bollocks if youve got an L200 ????????where did you get that from ..Ive driven a freelander 2 what a pile of shite ....

This is the best lampin truck ive had especailly when I put the nobbly tyres on Range Rover Autobiography 5ltr super charger ....it was a though drilling a hole in the roff of an 85k motor and I fuked it up as the dvd s stopped working in the back seats after a wired it up

post-88284-0-97735100-1443491827.jpg

Now thats Johnnie huge gonnads

• Like 1