Few Pics...

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i was only talking dogs to some one the other day,,,,,,how many dogs get treated like ferrets in the summer,,,i find that in summer i can be out with them just has much,,,it works both ways'' keeps me

I've never met gaz but you can get a measure of a man and how he looks after his dogs from the posts he puts up on here ... Now the man feeds them the best they have a very comfy home life they always

Do what I do just carry the feckers about in a handbag lol

Posted Images

I am all for taking young pups out ,I did with Buck when he was 9 weeks old day/night and he loved it, but he go at his own speed nice and easy, most just doing his own thing lol. But I think with young dog bike work say under 14 months old, you could put strain on there joints , because of a increase in pace, to there normal walking/messing about gate. when I go with Buck on his 2 1/2 mile bike run, its a (riding trot) at prob reasonable pace , its not so much the distance , its how the dog moves to get the best out of the bike work :yes: , suppose if your really going slow just about moving lol, well ok prob :thumbs: . but if i go out with me bike I do try the riding trot pace all the while, going up+ down hills is no good as you carnt keep to one pace , flatter ground is 100% better, I wouldn't take pup out doing this r/t pace. but then again if couldn't do the r/t pace I wouldn't bother with bike work, I just go for a long/leisurely walk with dog + pup. but I get the feeling gaz was just doodling along nice and slow with the pup , that's ok no prob but for my self I wouldn't use the bike like that for, as ive said above . :yes:

Hot chocolate ffs get a life

What do you want me to do northernlite sit by a stream with my 8yr kid singing shit Scottish songs while drinking a bottle of whisky. Or drinking a pack of lager. My young lad loves a flask of hot chocolate. So jog on fella.

Life goes on beyond the thl...gaz.. If you ever want to come down for the crack and see if I would keep a yapper for six month... then your more than welcome..what people write on here and what people do in realty are very far apart ... As you will learn ...my pab one learner

Look up - Lol so youre back peddling like a good'un now. Everything you right on here isn't true and you actually keep world beaters and when you talk nonsense it's just a pretence for the internet. Got you. Glad I know.

I will take anyone up on an invite, anywhere in the country. Have done many times. You can also see how ruined my dogs are from walking 5 miles and how the old one can only catch rabbits up the dales (where I've been 3 times. lol)

I've been - my thoughts entirely.

Lee - Yes that's her. And I assure you she is fine. She ain't no fragile little mite that can be wrapped in cotton wool and rested on the sofa

No hard feelings gaz ... Il drop you a pm come october/november time ... And come down for a little shine... Atb

Edited by look up

What do you want me to do northernlite sit by a stream with my 8yr kid singing shit Scottish songs while drinking a bottle of whisky. Or drinking a pack of lager. My young lad loves a flask of hot chocolate. So jog on fella.

try a sense of humour it does help in life
  • Like 1

got too love this place , the best place too get reaction ,......5 miles is fook all too running dog and probably a pup from 6 months onwards , with colder climate and regular water breaks blah blah ,. too be honest people got too much too prove too others and want too turn heads and get praise ,......which is pathetic ,...just enjoy what you got as long as your happy , the dogs don't have too be the best across the country and im pretty sure that this is the direction of people ruining dogs too prove there worth too others , which is bull shite . too many mouths open , too much too prove for what ? for the attention of the higher reichy of the dog world , terriers included. this site is just a minority of the dog world , people out there doing plenty with nothing too spout about as they have nothing too prove, this macho mentality is the only downfall I see , people lie too there selfs too prove there worth too others , a good dog man is true and honest too his self and others , sometimes he needs too step out of his body and look at his self and question his judgement of his own dogs as being fair assumptions , as others are all too easy too judge .

• Like 4

It does ffs get a life.

got too love this place , the best place too get reaction ,......5 miles is fook all too running dog and probably a pup from 6 months onwards , with colder climate and regular water breaks blah blah ,. too be honest people got too much too prove too others and want too turn heads and get praise ,......which is pathetic ,...just enjoy what you got as long as your happy , the dogs don't have too be the best across the country and im pretty sure that this is the direction of people ruining dogs too prove there worth too others , which is bull shite . too many mouths open , too much too prove for what ? for the attention of the higher reichy of the dog world , terriers included. this site is just a minority of the dog world , people out there doing plenty with nothing too spout about as they have nothing too prove, this macho mentality is the only downfall I see , people lie too there selfs too prove there worth too others , a good dog man is true and honest too his self and others , sometimes he needs too step out of his body and look at his self and question his judgement of his own dogs as being fair assumptions , as others are all too easy too judge .

well said make you wonder what life was like before the Internet
  • Like 1

It does ffs get a life.

ok your majesty

It does ffs get a life.

ok your majesty

You are definitely 1 of the elite feckwits on here northern tit. Nothing constructive to say. Just sprouting total crap. Go and clean your kennels or walk your dogs fella.

I've never met gaz but you can get a measure of a man and how he looks after his dogs from the posts he puts up on here ... Now the man feeds them the best they have a very comfy home life they always look in great condition and as he proved on here recently no expense is spared when it comes to the vets and their treatment ... As has been said 5 miles is a pissy amount for a running dog trotting behind a bike and if they find that difficult then maybe look at your conditioning routine ... Now the only issue would have been the heat BUT the dogs were exercised right next to a water source which they were in and out of frequently ... So where is the problem ??? .......

• Like 5

I know Gaz and he wouldn't put them under strain he didn't think they were capable of..... 5 mile to a to an animal that was bred and reared to run is nothing...... The Arabs run the saluki on gazelle in the deserts in blistering heat..... Some one better get on the phone to them and tell them stop it quick..... ???????

• Like 1