Favourate Rifle

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No 1. RWS excalibure, the greatest airgun iv ever used. Amazing looking, amazing build quality and accuracy that defies belief. Had loads of different airguns over the years and nowt comes close to t

I love my hw100kt in .177

Posted Images

No 1. RWS excalibure, the greatest airgun iv ever used. Amazing looking, amazing build quality and accuracy that defies belief. Had loads of different airguns over the years and nowt comes close to this...

03D4F02B-7B73-4778-895B-B45EC061122B_zps

No 2. Falcon fn19 raptor - nice looking, simple and accurate.

• Like 3

That looks f***ing mint. I will be first dibs when it comes to selling. Seriously.

Might get a raider now.

Hi Rez Which one? If you mean the excalibure then yes a raider is very similar. I went to a range last year and asked if a guy with his raider if it was an excalibure (doh!!) when looking closer they where different but very close. Over the years I had most airguns and the excalibure is the benchmark and nothing came close even It was sub 12 for several years and when I got Arron wheelers to turn the power up and put it on fac and at 26.5 ftlbs it is even better. It makes rabbit shooting soo much easier. But now lost touch with sub 12,s go for a raider or a fx2000 they very similar. They are quite rare but if you find one I'd go for it!

Mk1 rapid (FAC) .220926B628-A880-48E6-A39B-5E6BB9687862-692

I'd love a rapid one day when I can afford it. How many shots per fill and what power do you have it running at? Lovely gun!

Hi tom. It's running at 32 ft/lb filled to 190 bar. with a shot count of around 48 (4 mags) before the power starts dropping off.

I had it running at 18 ft/lb for a good while and it was just as deadly. With the bonus of a higher shot count.

:thumbs:

I love my 22 logun s-16 but I must say I think this year I gonna upgrade to the new 25 daystate wolverine @ 50ft lb my mate has got one and it is a amazing peace of equipment and deadly even out at 80+ yds a bit pricey tho by the time you put a decent silencer on it a hawk side winder and bipod but well worth it