dan john

Pics Of Your Bushing Dogs

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Deffo pretending 😂 I’d never lower meself to wear Arab attire on me feet I’m a crocs kinda guy:rofl:

Arhhh man are you saying that that pic not really you ? I’m proper f***ing gutted .i been ripping the head off it over that pic thinking it was the hunting life legended dotty doo

1 minute ago, Navek said:

Arhhh man are you saying that that pic not really you ? I’m proper f***ing gutted .i been ripping the head off it over that pic thinking it was the hunting life legended dotty doo

Sorry to burst ye spunk bubble ole chap but that not me, I walk a Scottie dog😀🤭

4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Sorry to burst ye spunk bubble ole chap but that not me, I walk a Scottie dog😀🤭

Scottie dogs are for buffers get your self a real dog like a Yorki 

4 minutes ago, Navek said:

Scottie dogs are for buffers get your self a real dog like a Yorki 

Now you know what iv got I’ll stick a pic upnan ye can pretend to guess what breed it is:rofl: 

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Now you know what iv got I’ll stick a pic upnan ye can pretend to guess what breed it is:rofl: 

Mate if that’s what floats your boat then fill your boots lol 

f***ing hell don you must be proper bored tonight if only excitement you got is making out I tried guessing a pups breeding lol ...get off the buck fast lol 

Not bored just knew you knew what dog it was yet ye made it look like ye guessing 😂 made me chuckle, more so that the pics ye copy an pasted 😂😂

Hahahaha what a plank you are .. how do you no I no what dog it is, AT and I have a mutual friend he bred some welshound beagle pups but I don’t know who he’d gifted them to as not spoke to him for acouple of weekso I wasn’t sure if it was out of that litter ...it might not be ..and if it isn’t then obviously I didn’t no what dog it was lol 

• Haha 1

Couldn't help my self new addition to the team 7 month beagle x spaniel.. spaniel x cocker x terrier 

DSC_0302.JPG

IMG_20180105_073350_793.jpg

• Like 9