Hw77K .177 Out-Of-Box Review, With Oss

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Skot, that is a thing of beauty! Love the new style stock, honestly mate I think it looks amazing. I think the '77's look great, possibly better than the '97. They're just different. If the spring ins

feckin boingers i tell ye looks nice though skot very nice, i agree with elliott its a cracker. oh and elliott sell us your stock mate LOL. get a tin through it then a strip bit of a polish and relu

You can actually hear the spring twang after the shot is released.   For a HW that finish of internals is pants.   What are they doing at HW?

hi OSS

it looks nice buddy,keep it as a plinker with the iron sights,i have an old meteor with iron sights,and they are fun to shoot,especially when you hit something :laugh:

shame your not coming to the meet,as i would of liked to have a go with it :thumbs:

• Like 1

Skot, that is a thing of beauty! Love the new style stock, honestly mate I think it looks amazing. I think the '77's look great, possibly better than the '97. They're just different. If the spring inside isn't too bad I'd be tempted to just shoot it and let it bed in before thinking about tuning it :victory: Didn't sound too bad on the camera, I wonder if it didn't quite pick up the noise properly? :hmm:

Here's a picture of mine that I took the other day. 28 years old and still going strong. This rifle will never be sold, far too much sentimental value!

Thats about a year older than mine Elliot, 1986 vintage Hw77 Custom.

62468_10201375417004999_1933162328_n.jpg

526948_10201417857665989_1380265958_n.jp

Lovely gun was a great choice..

You can actually hear the spring twang after the shot is released. For a HW that finish of internals is pants. What are they doing at HW?

Just half cocked the underlever and wiggled the rifle about and theres something rattling around in there!! Close the underlever again (not cocked) and it doesnt rattle.

Going to strip down over the weekend and see whats making all the noise!

Very dissapointing tho if i didnt have the knowledge of how to strip it down myself, if id have been very upset at this £350+ rifle

When you buy a new gun straight from the factory, you don't expect it to behave like a tuned gun.

But what you have experienced is completely unacceptable in my opinion, and Weihrauch should be ashamed of themselves.

I'm a Weihrauch lover myself, but, if I were buying a new underlever, I'd go for a TX.

Edited by emilianoksa