Enoch Powell`s " Rivers Of Blood Speach" 1968

How close to todays reality was his speach

And how far removed is Powell to today's craven, spineless politicians? No one in government or in the main opposition parties will ever concede that Powell's speech resonates truthfully today...never mind the left and right of political parties in this country we no longer have a left and right in politics...we are governed by a self serving political class interested only in the furtherance of themselves...and we certainly no longer have politicians capable of making career defining speeches that aren't 'on message' - the establishment in this country is never challenged...and if anyone dare speak out about immigration they're branded a racist or a bigot - Gordon Brown/Gillian Duffy is a perfect example - the man should have resigned on the spot!!!

Normal everyday folk are concerned about numerous issues relating to immigration from Europe and further afield...but discussion is prevented, basically banned, by dint of the racist card..I live in a small town in the Scottish Borders where to be honest, a black man walking the High Street still turns a head...fact...!!! We don't have a problem with them...ha ha...jokes aside...we have a problem in this country and those governing us at the minute are presiding over a top to bottom failure which I honestly don't think we can recover from...they talk tough...but we can see through it...and when the tough talking is 'seen' for what it is the EU or human right's laws are rolled out and used as a scapegoat...

Powell's speech??? Try Orwell's 1984...!!!

• Like 5

Shows you how bad things are getting when my 14 year old lad follows the latest attacks in the US wondering how long before all out war breaks out , and on top of that he can't have his mobile phone out in public for fear of getting it robbed and i am sorry to say that i doubt the ones trying to rob him would be english :censored: i was lucky to be a 80s child just and had none of the worries the youth of today face due to the decisions of the people it least affects.

• Like 1

vote ukip..........

Seriously mate I have thought of doing just that - but would it be different??? Or once - if say they were to win a General Election - they were in Downing Street would it be more of the same...f**k knows...or was Private Fraser correct all along

We're all doomed...

Guest ragumup

vote ukip..........

Seriously mate I have thought of doing just that - but would it be different??? Or once - if say they were to win a General Election - they were in Downing Street would it be more of the same...f**k knows...or was Private Fraser correct all along

We're all doomed...

You might be right ....but its all we have left, and there's a chance they will do thing differently.....at least their leader actually worked for a living not like other posh school boys three....

vote ukip..........

We're all doomed...

You might be right ....but its all we have left, and there's a chance they will do thing differently.....at least their leader actually worked for a living not like other posh school boys three....

:thumbs:

I NEVER KNEW THIS ABOUT JAPAN .

Have you ever read in the newspaper that a political leader or a prime minister from an Islamic nation has visited Japan ?

Have you ever come across news that the Ayatollah of Iran or the King of Saudi Arabia or even a Saudi Prince has visited Japan ?

Japan is a country keeping Islam at bay. Japan has put strict restrictions on Islam and ALL Muslims.

The reasons are :

1) Japan is the only nation that does not give citizenship to Muslims.

2) In Japan permanent residency is not given to Muslims.

3) There is a strong ban on the propagation of Islam in Japan.

4) In the University of Japan , Arabic or any Islamic language is not taught.

5) One cannot import a 'Koran' published in the Arabic language.

6) According to data published by the Japanese government, it has given temporary residency to only 2 lakhs, Muslims, who must follow the Japanese Law of the Land. These Muslims should speak Japanese and carry their religious rituals in their homes.

7) Japan is the only country in the world that has a negligible number of embassies in Islamic countries.

8) Japanese people are not attracted to Islam at all.

9) Muslims residing in Japan are the employees of foreign companies.

10) Even today, visas are not granted to Muslim doctors, engineers or managers sent by foreign companies.

11) In the majority of companies it is stated in their regulations that no Muslims should apply for a job.

12) The Japanese government is of the opinion that Muslims are fundamentalist and even in the era of globalization they are not willing to change their Muslim laws.

13) Muslims cannot even think about renting a house in Japan .

14) If anyone comes to know that his neighbour is a Muslim then the whole neighbourhood stays alert.

15) No one can start an Islamic cell or Arabic 'Madrasa' in Japan.

There is no Sharia law in Japan .

16) If a Japanese woman marries a Muslim then she is considered an outcast forever.

17) According to Mr. Kumiko Yagi, Professor of Arab/Islamic Studies at Tokyo University of Foreign Studies , "There is a mind frame in Japan that Islam is a very narrow minded religion and one should stay away from it."

My estimation of the Japanese has risen dramatically !

VERY SMART PEOPLE !
  • Like 4

I NEVER KNEW THIS ABOUT JAPAN .

Have you ever read in the newspaper that a political leader or a prime minister from an Islamic nation has visited Japan ?

Have you ever come across news that the Ayatollah of Iran or the King of Saudi Arabia or even a Saudi Prince has visited Japan ?

Japan is a country keeping Islam at bay. Japan has put strict restrictions on Islam and ALL Muslims.

The reasons are :

1) Japan is the only nation that does not give citizenship to Muslims.

2) In Japan permanent residency is not given to Muslims.

3) There is a strong ban on the propagation of Islam in Japan.

4) In the University of Japan , Arabic or any Islamic language is not taught.

5) One cannot import a 'Koran' published in the Arabic language.

6) According to data published by the Japanese government, it has given temporary residency to only 2 lakhs, Muslims, who must follow the Japanese Law of the Land. These Muslims should speak Japanese and carry their religious rituals in their homes.

7) Japan is the only country in the world that has a negligible number of embassies in Islamic countries.

8) Japanese people are not attracted to Islam at all.

9) Muslims residing in Japan are the employees of foreign companies.

10) Even today, visas are not granted to Muslim doctors, engineers or managers sent by foreign companies.

11) In the majority of companies it is stated in their regulations that no Muslims should apply for a job.

12) The Japanese government is of the opinion that Muslims are fundamentalist and even in the era of globalization they are not willing to change their Muslim laws.

13) Muslims cannot even think about renting a house in Japan .

14) If anyone comes to know that his neighbour is a Muslim then the whole neighbourhood stays alert.

15) No one can start an Islamic cell or Arabic 'Madrasa' in Japan.

There is no Sharia law in Japan .

16) If a Japanese woman marries a Muslim then she is considered an outcast forever.

17) According to Mr. Kumiko Yagi, Professor of Arab/Islamic Studies at Tokyo University of Foreign Studies , "There is a mind frame in Japan that Islam is a very narrow minded religion and one should stay away from it."

My estimation of the Japanese has risen dramatically !

VERY SMART PEOPLE !

if it works for them-then why cant we grow a set and follow :thumbs: