Sign in to follow this  
fenlandfieldsports

Rabbit Lamping 25Th March Peterborough

Guest scramble

25 quid for 7 rabbits in 3-4 hours?? plenty about was there. :hmm:

• Like 5

As said it was guys first ever night out there is plenty about.the guy was more then happy when you think rabbits sell for £2.00 each he could make most of his money back

For most shootings a hobby so £25 is cheap imo all my customers go away happy.

chap also tipped so i can say hand on heart job well done

he was out about 3 hours there where plenty of rabbits about heavy wind and he had never been out lamping before theres alot of 100+yrds shots he wasnt happy past about 120yds nothing wrong with that ,35 to 40 is the average he had about 15 shots if i remember the night was more of a learning curve for him as he had only ever shot of the bi pod of his truck bonnet.

im sure he will return and shoot many more with us hes posted on pw so im sure he would awnser any of your questions if you wish cheers karl

Guest scramble

Karl you need to face facts, your FULL OF SH*T. you rip unsuspecting folk off on the promise of a good nights sport. permission is getting harder to come by and you and your "pal" are taking full advantage of this fact. people like you make me sick.

There's some good members on here that take others out for free, might not be the best nights sport but friendships are formed from such offers. :yes:

• Like 2

most of my customers return , all are happy to pay for the privallage to come out on the land i manage or i can offer good sport on surrounding farms and estates our pheasant days are always full as is the deer stalking duck flights etc most are return customers

i provide a service to 100s of guns of all walks of life every year aswell as keepering my own estate

the shooting on estates i manage/ supply guns to is income for the estate not just myself

gamekeepers have been makeing extra from there pest control for 100s years why should i be different, just now days the estate get there cut if others can give a odd day for free thats no skin of my nose

Edited by fenlandfieldsports

so if you have 100s of customers why o you have to advertise.you have to advertise because you talk the talk but can,t do the walk. tour a money taker simples.you said yourself he had about 15 shots .everybody knows windy are good nights so how meny shots would he have had on a still night.none

• Like 1

hows about this one, a Karl quote from pigeon watch we let clients keep 1 or 2 rabbits :laugh: very generous after he just give ya 25 quid :bye: and shot the b*****ds for ya :laugh:

• Like 2

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By LuckOrJudgement
      I have achallenging permission in North Essex near Sudbury . The owner wants rabbits cleared off it and I don't have the time to have a serious crack at it due to other commitments. I've tried live catch cage traps to no avail. Are there any snare/trap men or serious shootists that want a go? The owner will pay for good results.

• By Savanna
      Halo everyone, here is our pricelist for 2018. We have a deal that we are offering to anyone that would like to book a hunt with us next year. If you book and pay a deposit for a hunt with us for next year, you can deduct 10% of all our prices, even the hunting packages, exept the hunting permits. 

• By cazadormad
      Hunting offer for big Siberian brown bear in Russia - 2018.

Hunting season - 27.04 - 17.05.
      Type of hunt - hide.

7/5 hunting days.

Price with a bear trophy included:
      4 300 Eur - included bear trophy up to 2 meters (skin measured from the nose to the tail).
      5 300 Eur - included bear trophy up to 2,30 meters.
      5 990 Eur Include bear trophy above 2,30 meters.
      Additional bear trophy - 2 900 Eur.
      Extra hunting day- 290 Eur
      Non-hunter - 1 700 Eur

The price also included services:
      Pick up Abakan Airport; Accommodation and meals during the hunt; Organization 5 days hunting; PH 1:1; Transfer Airport-hunting lodge and back; Transfer 4x4 on the hunting area; Hunting permit; First preparation of the trophy (skinning, cleaning and salt), Veterinary papers; Russia Visa invitation.

If you have any question about that hunt please send me PM or contact me:

Email: cazahuntingbg@abv.bg
      https://www.(!64.56:886/CAZAHUNTINGBG-480710715356003/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
      Web: www.cazahuntingbg.com

• By cazadormad
      New mouflon ram hunting offer in Bulgaria valid for January and February 2018.

5/4 hunting days.
      Price services:
      1 hunter - 1250 Eur
      2 hunters- 1090 Eur
      3 hunters - 990 Eur

The price included:
      Pick up at Sofia Airport; Transfer airport-hunting place and back; accommodation in single room; 3 meals per day, soft and warm drinks; Bulgarian hunting permit; PH 1:1; Transfer 4x4 in the hunting area; Insurance; Translator services; Rifle import; Trophy export, Veterinary papers; First preparation of the trophy (boil and clean).

Trophy fees:
      60 cm ram trophy - 800 Eur
      65 cm ram trophy - 1050 Eur
      70 cm ram trophy - 1300 Eur
      75 cm ram trophy - 1900 Eur

On the same area you can hunt wild boar (selective or trophy up to 25 cm )

For more information please contact me:
      Email: cazahuntingbg@abv.bg
      Mov:Whatsapp : +359 876 77 2578
      web: www.cazahuntingbg.com
    • By Jerry71
      If any youngster, newcomer to ferreting would like to come out and join me and my team of pugs,lurchers in the field for hands on experience then pm me telling me a bit about yourself, as we all know permission is hard to get, especially for those just getting into our kind of pest control, bring your own pugs if you like. As above this is for folk starting ferreting in my area, atb j