42 replies to this topic

#31 milegajo

milegajo

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:24 pm

I trust your 5,117 other posts were a tad more inspired WILF.

Moving on...

Edited by milegajo, 15 February 2013 - 09:24 pm.

#32 WILF

WILF

The "Memphis" of shooting

• Members
  • 13,679 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:27 pm

Why don't you go and swap your laptop for a bed and things for your nipper you f***ing chump !
  • Mungler and Pilecki like this

#33 just jack

just jack

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 7,004 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:35 pm

got to be a wind up  :laugh:

but if its legit, i apologize and you can lean against  my allotment shed to keep out of the draft if you want  :D 

there is water on site but no WIFI  :thumbs:

#34 dymented

dymented

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 4,723 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:36 pm

Why don't you go and swap your laptop for a bed and things for your nipper you f***ing chump !

spot on there wilf bud

• Pilecki likes this

#35 socks

socks

Extreme Ferret Wrangler

• Donator
  • 14,658 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:34 pm

I take it you were not as desperate for these white goods as you made out as you still haven't bothered to get back to me after I kindly offered you a practically new gas cooker ........

#36 Wxm

Wxm

Charlie dimmock

• Donator
  • 6,194 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:53 pm

Chop in your laptop or mobile...then spend the cash on stuff for the flat..or is the internet a more important "must have" than say a fridge or a cooker??

just out of interest how would he source such things with no internet access or no phone :hmm:  :hmm: :hmm:  

#37 socks

socks

Extreme Ferret Wrangler

• Donator
  • 14,658 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:56 pm

Chop in your laptop or mobile...then spend the cash on stuff for the flat..or is the internet a more important "must have" than say a fridge or a cooker??

just out of interest how would he source such things with no internet access or no phone :hmm:  :hmm: :hmm:  

Uurrmmm by walking into a shop maybe ... I am sure that's what I used to do before tintertwat ........
  • Strong Stuff and WILF like this

#38 Wxm

Wxm

Charlie dimmock

• Donator
  • 6,194 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:03 pm

Uurrmmm by walking into a shop maybe ... I am sure that's what I used to do before tintertwat ........

your spot on mate but I could have the basics (fridge / freezer / beds / washer / cooker) I needed for less than say 150 - 200 with using the net, last minute sales on ebay / miss spelt adds on ebay / freecycle / preloved / gumtree ect

id say you'd have more joy on the net then anywhere else, as I really don't think people have the time to run around putting posters up in shops ect when they can easily tap a few keys and jobs agoodun that unwanted item is advertised in a mater of seconds

#39 milegajo

milegajo

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:20 pm

Apologies socks, I've been painting till gone 9 each night and running around collecting furniture. Thanks A LOT for the kind the offer, however the sale of my last air rifle has funded a 2nd hand cooker. I sincerely meant to contact you, emailing etc seems to take so long when you have a thousand and one jobs to do. Especially when having to tap away on a mobile.

Thanks again.

#40 Strong Stuff

Strong Stuff

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 6,429 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:23 pm

your spot on mate but I could have the basics (fridge / freezer / beds / washer / cooker) I needed for less than say 150 - 200 with using the net, last minute sales on ebay / miss spelt adds on ebay / freecycle / preloved / gumtree ect

id say you'd have more joy on the net then anywhere else, as I really don't think people have the time to run around putting posters up in shops ect when they can easily tap a few keys and jobs agoodun that unwanted item is advertised in a mater of seconds

Local library maybe for internet.

Am staying well out of the rest of it, sounds like someone knows someone who knows someone, and someone else just got outed.

#41 milegajo

milegajo

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:24 pm

To chime in on the internet vs 'real world' I'd say 50/50 possibly 75/25 in real world favour.
I got two two seater settees from an outlet store that were about to skip them. Spotted the skip by chance. Freecycle has been great too, and of course friends, friends of friends and family.

#42 Wxm

Wxm

Charlie dimmock

• Donator
  • 6,194 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:28 pm

Local library maybe for internet.

Am staying well out of the rest of it, sounds like someone knows someone who knows someone, and someone else just got outed.

:bye:  :bye:  *** STEPS BACK TO BLEND IN WITH THE BACKGROUND ***  :bye:  :bye:

#43 milegajo

milegajo

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • 2,541 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:39 pm

I'm grateful for the coherent responses!

Still not certain 'poncing' is a real word...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users