Photo
For Sale

TOP CLASS DOGS - whip x whip/(grey/saulki)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
81 replies to this topic

#16 candle in d wind

candle in d wind

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:33 pm

These pups were on preloved a few weeks ago for 275,think the bitch only had five!!! Are you keeping two? Lol

PRICE DROP....................PENNY FOR YOUR THOUGHTS????? AND GET A PUP FREE :D :laugh: GUARANTEED WORLD BEATERS OR YOUR PENNY BACK HAHAHAHAHA ........FEK ME THE ADVERTS THAT BIG I HAD TIME TO HAVE ME TAB AND ME CUP UH TEA :laugh: :laugh:
  • stabba likes this

#17 UrbanHunter12

UrbanHunter12

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:45 pm

Can you tell me what shows she has won please and when the highest show awards are Midland Chatsworth pride of peaks edrd super dog Yorkshire Selby and you have not won any of them mate

#18 candle in d wind

candle in d wind

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 06:07 pm

Can you tell me what shows she has won please and when the highest show awards are Midland Chatsworth pride of peaks edrd super dog Yorkshire Selby and you have not won any of them mate

YET ANOTHER PRICE DROP..............WILLING TO SWAP FOR A SACK OF WAGG....NEED GONE A.S.A.P THEY ARE ON TO ME :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:
  • moggy rock likes this

#19 R.A.W

R.A.W

Partial To A Spa Day

• Donator
  • 3,296 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 06:08 pm

i think that would be interresting to hear.

#20 nanscamp

nanscamp

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 07:09 pm

where is 1200m race for lurchers

#21 crozzo

crozzo

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 94 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 07:54 pm

theres nothing wrong with us DAWG people, other than we have loads of money......a,,,h,,, :censored:
  • tinker likes this

#22 nothernlite

nothernlite

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,817 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 09:02 pm

theres a advert in the cmw beddy whippets 350 pounds it says these are sought after pups deposit secures surely if they were that sought after they wouldnt need to f--ken advertise its all pound notes with some people pmsl
  • silentrunner2011 likes this

#23 tinker

tinker

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 77 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 07:37 am

ohhh some bitchy men out there now. :huh: :huh: :huh:

actually Im looking for top loving homes, and im find top loving and working homes. shame that people can not apreachiate that, or that they are possible can not write a good advert for there own pups (yes i work in sales ;) lol)

why on forums do people go out on a man hunt and slag someone off for trying to do better by their dogs????

i admit that the last little of pups i had many moons ago we got excellent money for them but in the current climate i have reflected on this. Why is that an issue? :censored:

maybe if i upload all the bicthes winning photos you can work out for yourself which competitions they are at ? ? ?

so sad that a few of you can not see that they are stunning puppies, well cared for , and carefully bred. and not slate people for spending some time on an advert???

seriously get a life - and stop just writing :censored: on peoples adverts and maybe take your dog for a walk. :yes:

by the way Mr Irish bloke :bye: ..... :) one of the pups was going to go to ireland. I have no issue with that. But you can also appreachiate that some phone calls ive had have NOT been from irish people at all, and ive been worried about someone coming to VIEW and taking all my doggies when im not around!!! Its already happened 2 miles away from me in the local village.

so please by all means have a cracking day , and maybe use more of your spare time being happy that someone has raised a lovely litter and not bred some skanky pups.

see ya :)

#24 nothernlite

nothernlite

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 13,817 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 07:56 am

your last litter you got excellent money do you breed for money ?

#25 tinker

tinker

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 77 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:21 am

Yes I earn 1000's from breeding lurcher puppies , it's been 6 years since my last litter and I've just used up the last of the m

#26 nothernlite

nothernlite

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 13,817 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:26 am

Yes I earn £1000's from breeding lurcher puppies , it's been 6 years since my last litter and I've just used up the last of the m

pmsl there nice looking we pups you dont spend much for a salesman lol good luck

#27 wi11ow

wi11ow

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 2,874 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:27 am

any left pics of sire .dam please :thumbs:

#28 moonlighter

moonlighter

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,861 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:28 am

Lol good reply tinkler!

#29 Lunar

Lunar

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:41 am

It is not the price, and the pups look lovely and so do a lot of other pups, its the advert!!!!! You really have not got a clue!!!!
  • R.A.W likes this

#30 UrbanHunter12

UrbanHunter12

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:22 am

So so so what shows has she won .I'm all for people breeding to keep a pup back but don't lye about your dogs please it's not fair on people looking to by a pup.so what shows as she won please

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users