CUB SNARING POST

I'll put it up...

Were they both in rabbit wires mate?

At least you didnt kill them on purpose

i did one of them .

The owner of this site trusts us to moderate here and we don't have to answer to anybody else. Despite that you've been given the reasons why the post was taken down, so just accept it and move on.. :thumbs:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who the feck wants to see pictures of cub's snared anyway ye sad b*****d's ffs do it protect what ye want but ffs dont post picture's with pride about it

BUT he was after rabbits... so if anti's see it it could be used as evidence to try and ban all forms of snaring, inc. rabbits, as they are also catching non target species. no one is saying that post

the bigest mistake he made was ;; telling everone about it.. things happen . no need to tell the whole f.. world about it!!.

Were they both in rabbit wires mate?

At least you didnt kill them on purpose

i did one of them .

He wasn't saying that he set the rabbit snares for foxes.

I think that what he was trying to say was that he had to dispatch one of the cubs because it was still alive. The other one was dead already.

I haven't seen anything to suggest that Micky intentionally used rabbit snares to catch foxes.

Storm in a teacup if you ask me...........

Sorry, just re-read that again; he could mean that only one fox was accidentally snared, the other was shot intentionally.

I still can't see that Micky set the snares with the 'intent' to catch foxes.

Im neither wrong, or "out of order", whatever that means. I don't need to put up, your wrote what i quoted did you not? And as for members making their own judgements, well i think they did that...........

I did not write that i was targeting foxs , i said i was setting snares for rabbit and yes you are out of order ,you are calling me a lair and you no i am not, your squirming Simo man and starting to look very silly ,as i said ,put the post back up then we can all see whos lying , ME OR YOU.

Disgraceful Micky :no:

I may be missing something here, but why 'disgraceful'??

Snares are not very discriminate, and accidents happen. It's not like it's a protected species that was caught; foxes are considered to be pests by most folks, and I don't think they are the usual quarry of Micky.

I think that Micky is getting a hard time for little reason. He may not be DB Plummer when it comes to writing up his exploits, but he regularly posts pictures and obviously does a bit.

Im neither wrong, or "out of order", whatever that means. I don't need to put up, your wrote what i quoted did you not? And as for members making their own judgements, well i think they did that...........

I did not write that i was targeting foxs , i said i was setting snares for rabbit and yes you are out of order ,you are calling me a lair and you no i am not, your squirming Simo man and starting to look very silly ,as i said ,put the post back up then we can all see whos lying , ME OR YOU.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

the bigest mistake he made was ;; telling everone about it.. things happen . no need to tell the whole f.. world about it!!.

I disagree.

Which laws have been broken here? When you look at the crap that is regularly posted on the dog sections, this is nothing.

Many people have been on here and learnt a great deal. Instead of using this as an opportunity to educate less experienced members about the risk of catching non-target species, everyone is laying into Micky and suggesting that he is a liar.

Sweeping stuff under the carpet is never a good idea.

Disgraceful Micky :no:

I may be missing something here, but why 'disgraceful'??

Snares are not very discriminate, and accidents happen. It's not like it's a protected species that was caught; foxes are considered to be pests by most folks, and I don't think they are the usual quarry of Micky.

I think that Micky is getting a hard time for little reason. He may not be DB Plummer when it comes to writing up his exploits, but he regularly posts pictures and obviously does a bit.

I took it he said he set the snare intentionally for the fox cub so I said it's disgraceful in that sense, I regularly snare myself and no accidents happen but I wouldn't post about one ;)

I disagree.

Which laws have been broken here? When you look at the crap that is regularly posted on the dog sections, this is nothing.

Many people have been on here and learnt a great deal. Instead of using this as an opportunity to educate less experienced members about the risk of catching non-target species, everyone is laying into Micky and suggesting that he is a liar.

i didnt say you broke any laws wind your neck in if you dont like critizism dont post ;)

I took it he said he set the snare intentionally for the fox cub so I said it's disgraceful in that sense, I regularly snare myself and no accidents happen but I wouldn't post about one ;)

Why not?

Surely one of the great things about this forum in the past has been it's ability to educate the less experienced? Although since my return I can see that there are less helpful and informing posts and much more bitching.

People are far too quick to judge others on THL these days.

Matt, not everyone has your fine gift for interpretation mate. I took the thread down and I stand by the decision. :yes: This forum is a very public window into what we do, and the topic was in my mind borderline at best... :thumbs:

I disagree.

i didnt say you broke any laws wind your neck in if you dont like critizism dont post ;)

I didn't suggest that you did Rio.

The point I was making was that if no laws had been broken why was the post removed?

Oh, and by the way; I love critisism. It's text talk I can't stand :whistling:

Why not?

As I know what other members are like :laugh: