MINSHAW .....

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

This bitch here has the same sire in Don as Millet's/Johnnyboy's pups Lil & Bron with it's dam a full litter sister to the dam of their pups..Bron & Lil theoretically should make similar types?

IMAG0228.jpg

• Like 3

This bitch here has the same sire in Don as Millet's/Johnnyboy's pups Lil & Bron with it's dam a full litter sister to the dam of their pups..Bron & Lil theoretically should make similar types?

IMAG0228.jpg

Very nice ! I like that bitch :thumbs: I remember seeing "Racing Whippets" that looked like that, back in the 60's & 70's !

Cheers.

Very nice ! I like that bitch :thumbs: I remember seeing "Racing Whippets" that looked like that, back in the 60's & 70's !

Cheers.

She is a nice looking bitch CP and to be honest i'm amazed how racy the bitches are compared to the dogs for whatever reason that may be? ATB Andy.

Cheers.

She is a nice looking bitch CP and to be honest i'm amazed how racy the bitches are compared to the dogs for whatever reason that may be? ATB Andy.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again; I think Don over a Greyhound would produce some very nice pups !

Cheers.

Cheers.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again; I think Don over a Greyhound would produce some very nice pups !

Cheers.

Would even they be minshaws serious question?

The way the law is nowadays CP i'm thinking along similar lines with perhaps a grey/whippet or something along those lines a suitable type to have him put over? ATB Andy.

edited to reply to weasle...at the end of the day does it really matter what people call them?..after all Minshaws are just line bred lurcher x lurcher types and like Moscow said earlier every now and then you have to outcross so what and where is the problem?

Edited by poacherspocket22

Cheers.

Cheers.

Would even they be minshaws serious question?

I wouldn't care less if the prodgeny were called Minshaws or not, I just think they would be decent dogs for all round work !

Cheers.

• Like 1

Exactly CP...well said..and here'sa couple of pics for you lol

PICT0134.jpg

then....

PICT0132.jpg

LMFAO !!!! So you HAVE had a decent dog in your house !! LOL !! I've still got her mate, she'll be 7 in July, still going strong !! Wonder what her and Don would produce ?? LOL !!That Flimby beer must be strong ! LOL !

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski

PICT0134.jpg

then....

PICT0132.jpg

LMFAO !!!! So you HAVE had a decent dog in your house !! LOL !! I've still got her mate, she'll be 7 in July, still going strong !! Wonder what her and Don would produce ?? LOL !!

Cheers.

Haha..i've even had Bruce the wonder dog in my house mate..as for what they would produce i'd say PUPS lol...

PICT0031-1.jpg

PICT0134.jpg

then....

PICT0132.jpg

LMFAO !!!! So you HAVE had a decent dog in your house !! LOL !! I've still got her mate, she'll be 7 in July, still going strong !! Wonder what her and Don would produce ?? LOL !!

Cheers.

Haha..i've even had Bruce the wonder dog in my house mate..as for what they would produce i'd say PUPS lol...

PICT0031-1.jpg

We should do the line...I'll call them "Lemington Lurchers" and sell the pups for big bucks; there'd be a drink in it for you ! LOL !

Cheers.