Wellingtons..muck boots, aigle etc

Hi, just wondering if anybody has got any experience of muck boots or any other good wellington that they feel they would recommend.

I have used Aigle for the last few years,,,,found them good, but my mother has invested in some toggi wellingtons with the neoprene lining and says there much better than her old pair of aigles.

Any comments appreciated.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would agrree with you 99% of the time mate but some times when all you will be doing is walking muddy field you can't beat a pair of wellies for ease of cleaning.

For me it's Muck Boots every time. For around £55 you can buy the Muck boot derwent which it a cracking boot. I wear mine all the time as they are like slippers really comfortable, they are Neoprene a

i have the muck boots, so comfy, ive tabbed over 12 miles and wouldnt believe id just done it in wellies, the neopreme does restrict how deep you can can wade but if your lamping then thats not really

For me it's Muck Boots every time. For around £55 you can buy the Muck boot derwent which it a cracking boot. I wear mine all the time as they are like slippers really comfortable, they are Neoprene also which means they are lovely and warm. I would highly reccomend a pair mate..

• Like 1

I've had hunter/ le chameu/aigle and the lot of them are rubbish compared to a good set of high waterproof boot's like the meindl range..

I would agrree with you 99% of the time mate but some times when all you will be doing is walking muddy field you can't beat a pair of wellies for ease of cleaning.

• Like 2

i have the muck boots, so comfy, ive tabbed over 12 miles and wouldnt believe id just done it in wellies, the neopreme does restrict how deep you can can wade but if your lamping then thats not really what your out to do. i love em, warm and comfy and resonably priced i think

• Like 1

I've had hunter/ le chameu/aigle and the lot of them are rubbish compared to a good set of high waterproof boot's like the meindl range..

Too true im a bit of a hypocrit at time's as i wear my wellie's when ambling about with the bird or a quick walk with the dog's..but anything full on the wellies get sacked and the boot's are on.. :yes:

over the years had most make of wellies dear and cheap but the le chameur ive got now are out on their own was not cheap at £110 . but comfy warm and easy to get on and off which is a big plus with me .highly reccomend them if you can afford it .

The Muck boots I have are crap, you have to be carefull not to snag them or their f**ked also all the edges are rounded so if you start slipping your not stopping, did it last year and landed on the battery cracked me ribs, slipped over loads of times with em, missus says its the best £60 she ever spent