Sign in to follow this  
alan626

3 digs today

your having a good year lad stick in..

ye getting plenty of them but dont think ill be putting up photos any more the woman is giving out shit about the state of my new phone all ready :guitar::laugh:

ye liar rose slowed the first fox down for him and pulled the last one out of the hole for him lol lol

rose had some pressure on lol :laugh: is this big t u missed 2 digs today :whistling: it was 7 o clock when we finished up we had head lamps and lamps taught we lost the dog at one stage :huh: are u coming over the weekend to see a real dog working :D

ye liar rose slowed the first fox down for him and pulled the last one out of the hole for him lol lol

rose had some pressure on lol :laugh: is this big t u missed 2 digs today :whistling: it was 7 o clock when we finished up we had head lamps and lamps taught we lost the dog at one stage :huh: are u coming over the weekend to see a real dog working :D

I was talking to D ,he sad yis had a good day,

How are the pup's out of Rose coming on T

story graham ye we had a good day enjoyed the morning better that the evening im not into this digging in the dark ,, rose pups are triving t one is nearly the same size as rose any luck lamping this weather

story graham ye we had a good day enjoyed the morning better that the evening im not into this digging in the dark ,, rose pups are triving t one is nearly the same size as rose any luck lamping this weather

I know i prefare starting in the dark and finishing when it's bright ,if them pups are as good as rose they should be a grand sort.

i was out lastnight and a few bunnies and a red fella ,but the moon is down now so i should be at it hard during the week :thumbs: