Guest Anubis

Ferret Re-homing thread - Free to good homes ONLY

hi lads

well due to not getting the time get out with the ferrets ive got 2 cracking hobs they are both well handled and good grafters both about 2 year old they are free to good home anyone interested send my a pm

atb gary

• Like 2

i have 2 albino jills 6 months old well handled from great working stock not been worked yet free to anyone that wants them im in norfolk

i have 2 albino jills 6 months old well handled from great working stock not been worked yet free to anyone that wants them im in norfolk

jills gone today thank you very much look forward to getting out with you soon for a days hunting

HELP HELP

can anyone give my jill a god working home as due to illness i can,t get out with her

so its not fair her cooped up all the time she well handled and works well.

pm me if you can help

thanks cjw

• Like 1

Alright peeps!

im living in the northeast of england. Darlington. :bye:

im looking for a new working hob or jill.

either, as the one im trying to train has no interest what so ever Haha.

just likes to play around and sleep in most times IF she does go down. :laugh:

give us a pm if anyone has :)

thanks... :D

got a albino kit hob free to responsible members :D reason am getting rid is i f****d up with ferret numbers and can only keep one hob.the hob is healthy and a good size,was a biter when i first got him but is now more chilled.am willing to deliver if yor not to far.located in near dalkeith.

got a albino kit hob free to responsible members :D reason am getting rid is i f****d up with ferret numbers and can only keep one hob.the hob is healthy and a good size,was a biter when i first got him but is now more chilled.am willing to deliver if yor not to far.located in near dalkeith.

Pay for

His castration and I'll

Have him :laugh:

wife wants too keep him as he is way too cute oh well

Edited by terryd

if a member was willing to take the hob to get vac'ed or neutered id be wiling to make a donation towards it.

cmon thl am getting to many daftys phoning,least on here i know where the hobs going