its all been sorted now

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well what a farce this is i no vis and he is not the kind of lad to stab eny one in the back and will help eny one out if he can some times at his own cost the land in queston is poched by lads with e

However it's spun, to go behind someone back to obtain permission on land they took you on as a favour is a bit of a shitbag way of conducting yourself.

Gary I thought that also ! a least it's keeping the forum going !

FYI he aint my brother....

FYI.... :icon_eek: This is The Hunting Life not The only way is Essex.

So why not talk to vizla about it when you seen him then?By the sounds of it this permission wasn't exclusivley yours anyway.........I think your gripe should be with the landowner/manager rather than this vizla guy.

The flaws are.....Boo fecking hoo get a grip.......and the not sharing waaaaaaaa.......Plus.........its like being back at school :laugh:

Well you said it.

Just like asking for permission.....there is a way to go about it, the same applies when making or replying to posts, no need for the Boo hoooo etc, unless made as friendly banter between posters.

Why wouldnt any one take Vizlauk out for a shoot :hmm: he has openly admitted he could have gone about it in a better manner, so full credit to him, he now realises his mistake.

I would take him out, no problem, because I dont think he would do the same again.

Its over, no need to keep stiring the pot :thumbs:

Here Here Bill,

whats done is done, if a mod could lock this thread that would be great!!

Darryl

Im very disappointed by your input on here Darryl, as you were the one that started this crap on here, Also how do you feel with regards me shooting on this permission now ?

suit yaself what you do mate...you've got the permission you went for!

and for your info I didnt start fook all...all I did was phone wor kid and tell him the crack he decided to post it, and has since retracted it hence why the thread should be closed

Im my eyes you did start this mess mate, Rather than saying something to me, you went straight on the phone or email to your gary , then the crap started - which would not have happend if you had of said your piece to me direct, like I would have done if I had a problem with you or anyone else , I say my piece, like it or lump it, that's the way I am, (a spades a spade !). As for Gary retracting the statement regarding me , yes me ! Slander comes to mind - retracting means removing not just an apology.

As I have said many times we have all made mistakes, but it take's a man to admit it, which I have done, now this thread has been aired, There seems to be a varied responce to this matter ?

The flaws are.....Boo fecking hoo get a grip.......and the not sharing waaaaaaaa.......Plus.........its like being back at school :laugh:

Well you said it.

Just like asking for permission.....there is a way to go about it, the same applies when making or replying to posts, no need for the Boo hoooo etc, unless made as friendly banter between posters.

Why wouldnt any one take Vizlauk out for a shoot :hmm: he has openly admitted he could have gone about it in a better manner, so full credit to him, he now realises his mistake.

I would take him out, no problem, because I dont think he would do the same again.

Here Here Bill,

Darryl

Im very disappointed by your input on here Darryl, as you were the one that started this crap on here, Also how do you feel with regards me shooting on this permission now ?

and for your info I didnt start fook all...all I did was phone wor kid and tell him the crack he decided to post it, and has since retracted it hence why the thread should be closed

Im my eyes you did start this mess mate, Rather than saying something to me, you went straight on the phone or email to your gary , then the crap started - which would not have happend if you had of said your piece to me direct, like I would have done if I had a problem with you or anyone else , I say my piece, like it or lump it, that's the way I am, (a spades a spade !). As for Gary retracting the statement regarding me , yes me ! Slander comes to mind - retracting means removing not just an apology.

As I have said many times we have all made mistakes, but it take's a man to admit it, which I have done, now this thread has been aired, There seems to be a varied responce to this matter ?

I say my piece, like it or lump it, that's the way I am, (a spades a spade !] .....To quote that after going behind someones back for their permission ,after they helped you out is funny as f**k...

Well you said it.

Here Here Bill,

Darryl

I say my piece, like it or lump it, that's the way I am, (a spades a spade !] .....To quote that after going behind someones back for their permission ,after they helped you out is funny as f**k...

yep have to agree. and slander is the spoken word libel refers to the written. Defamation of character is the communication of false information stated as a fact which brings harm to an individual. has some one falsely accused you of some thing you have not done? or just stated something you have done. if you were sincere about anything you would sort out your own permission and be apologising . i dont really get why there is a varied response, seems to me to be cut and dry viz cant put a rabit in the bag for a variety of reasons darryl an son take him on there permission to help him with his technique and equipment and in return he contacts the owner of said permission to secure it as his own. or have i missed something?

I know it is interesting, but remember Fester and Marksman helped someone who then went behind their back, without asking to get onto a permission where they could get a shot at a bunny! I have invited a member onto one of my permissions and got him a free shot on the land, but Ron Weasley did not ask to have that and was astounded when I asked on his behalf! I am also trying to get him in to do some ferreting where I also shoot elsewhere, because the permission holder wants some cottontails nailed. The thing is the original permission holder is doing the asking, not someone invited along for help! Ron Weasley does not need the help, we all know that, but with permissions being hard to come by I know that poaching shoots could be a risk, however Ron has never given me cause for concern and I am looking forward to some good days with the stinkys!

People who realise that they know someone who holds shooting rights over land where existing members have permission, should as a matter of courtesy inform the original shooters if they mind if they ask. A little courtesy costs nothing! It also goes a long way!

I just think it's a sorry state of affairs that it's spilled on to a public forum when it clearly seems to be a bit of a misunderstanding between folks that should have been easily sorted out face to face.

That said, I don't know, I wasn't there and I don't know any of these people in the real world. I just hope the lads involved get it sorted and it all works out OK.

Lesson learned Gaz and Darryl :thumbdown: When i first took adam, after meeting him on here, i made sure i took him to a little 15 acres i had to start with, until i got to know him. Just incase he turned out to be a nob end lol But i got lucky and now have a trustworthy shooting buddy, You did a good deed boys but in return got a kick in the knackers, in the words of celine dion "think twice" next time. See you both at the meet lads

Atb peter