• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Moley. You've always spoken very respectfully of my shooting posts and I thank you for the compliments mate. But now I have some honest good and well-meant advice for you which will help you and your

sod it, time for my ten penneth worth. as far as i can tell, pianoman has always tried to give helpful advice to pretty much anybody, writing detailed, interesting and useful posts. mole, on the ot

Round and round we go......I have a Postie staying with me for a few days so rather than stay on here getting dizzy,im gonna stick some mail in her box.Sweet dreams.

Just to let you all know, I also ordered a brand new HW100KT .177 yesterday.. I hope you all find that to be a good gun.. Moley has bagged more then 3 bunnies for your knowledge..

T200 .177 is also a good rifle, as is the superten and AT44 W10, none of which are chinese crap..

As for Moleys NBC suit, if he likes it, leave him..

How I spend my hard earned cash is a matter for myself and my husband..

I have changed my S200s, because of the horizontal style grip, this is a manner for me and me alone..

I have read a huge amount of sanctimonious drivel on this forum, I have better things to do with my spare time.

Please remember not everyone can afford HWs, Jack Pyke clothing etc: Some of us can, but just don't want to.. We luckily fall into the latter.. It all comes down to personal choice, please all do me a favour pull your heads out of the clouds and smell the roses..

good luck with the hw a very well liked rifle are you buying new or a super used one?

Just to let you all know, I also ordered a brand new HW100KT .177 yesterday.. I hope you all find that to be a good gun.. Moley has bagged more then 3 bunnies for your knowledge..

T200 .177 is also a good rifle, as is the superten and AT44 W10, none of which are chinese crap..

I have changed my S200s, because of the horizontal style grip, this is a manner for me and me alone..

I have read a huge amount of sanctimonious drivel on this forum, I have better things to do with my spare time.

Please remember not everyone can afford HWs, Jack Pyke clothing etc: Some of us can, but just don't want to.. We luckily fall into the latter.. It all comes down to personal choice, please all do me a favour pull your heads out of the clouds and smell the roses..

good luck with the hw a very well liked rifle are you buying new or a super used one?

HW100KT .177 New

SuperTen .22 £350.00 used..

I totally agree with most of what you say there, but if you have nerve damage and cant handle the S200, you will have very severe problems with the HW100.

I've shot both on many occasions and I must admit the S200 is as accurate as the HW100 (I was up against them last July) but the S200 wins (in my humble opinion) due to its cost and weight :yes:

What ever rifle you choose I wish you all the best with it :yes:

Tony

HW100KT .177 New

SuperTen .22 £350.00 used..

I hope you've felt the weight of the HW 100 Mrs M.?

Oh Just to let you all know I brought the HW because it felt right to me.. Not because of anyone elses opinion..

As for my markmanship, I've been shooting since my early twenties but shotguns, I'm only new to airguns..

Edited by Mrs Mole

Oh Just to let you all know I brought the HW because it felt right to me.. Not because of anyone elses opinion..

As for my markmanship, I've shooting since my early twenties but shotguns, I'm only new to airguns..

hi Mrs Mole

the HW100 is a heavy rifle,i hope you have made the right choice,but as you say it fits you well :thumbs:

just making sure you haven't got noodle arms!

i also have a HW100T .177 a very nice & accurate air rifle :thumbs:

ENJOY!!!!!!!

regards

Davy

On Sunday I held my s200 in the damaged hand.. now the damage is to the thumb and index finger nerves, because of the grip style my thumb had to maintain pressure to hold it, causing pain.. With the thumb hole stock the pressure is eased and thus pain not so bad.. With a bipod a piece of p..s

Thanks for the concerns re my muscles being like noodles, I think if I can cast a 6oz lead into the sea 140 yards on a 12ft beach caster, handle a 12bore and ride a large powerful motorbike.. I can handle a HW, I have muscles a lot men would like..

Edited by Mrs Mole

Thanks for the concerns re my muscles being like noodles, I think if I can cast a 6oz lead into the sea 140 yards on a 12ft beach caster, handle a 12bore and ride a large powerful motorbike.. I can handle a HW, I have muscles a lot men would like..

good casting there! the noodle arm thing aint directed at you its daveys catchphrase when ever any one bitches about the weight of certain rifles.

Pix please ;) underwear prefered but swimsuit (not bikini) will do nicely :wub: 140 yards with a 12ft BC is darn right impressive (think Mr Mole is one lucky chap guy's) Bikes, fishing and guns,"Why did I not meet you when I was young?" some guy's get all the luck ;)

You guy's joining us at the meet?

Tony

good casting there! the noodle arm thing aint directed at you its daveys catchphrase when ever any one bitches about the weight of certain rifles.

Even I did not know where the "Noodle Arm" came from :blink: I thought it was someone taking the mick out of Aaron for being a youngster!

Speaking of that young man where is he and the good Dark Lord Sir Stealthy?

You guys should get in touch with the BBC, you'd make a great fly on the wall documentary.

You'll like the HW100TK, the stock some how makes it handle lighter, I've got both stocks.

Edited by shepp