My wife registered on here and was looking to buy an air gun! She found what seemed to be a good deal in Ashford, but we have encountered some problems. He says we can pick it up but he wants a deposit of £100. No problem there, but suddenly his address has moved from Ashford to Strood, the postcode he has given is not for the street address he has stated and he will not provide any phone numbers, we could do with some advice here, how should we proceed? He is also darned slow in replying to any private messages we leave! Only seems to be on in the mornings!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Moley. You've always spoken very respectfully of my shooting posts and I thank you for the compliments mate. But now I have some honest good and well-meant advice for you which will help you and your

sod it, time for my ten penneth worth. as far as i can tell, pianoman has always tried to give helpful advice to pretty much anybody, writing detailed, interesting and useful posts. mole, on the ot

Round and round we go......I have a Postie staying with me for a few days so rather than stay on here getting dizzy,im gonna stick some mail in her box.Sweet dreams.

My wife registered on here and was looking to buy an air gun! She found what seemed to be a good deal in Ashford, but we have encountered some problems. He says we can pick it up but he wants a deposit of £100. No problem there, but suddenly his address has moved from Ashford to Strood, the postcode he has given is not for the street address he has stated and he will not provide any phone numbers, we could do with some advice here, how should we proceed? He is also darned slow in replying to any private messages we leave! Only seems to be on in the mornings!

Walk away and save your cash! Plenty of air rifles and pistol bargains everywhere. Who is the person you are dealing with here?

Good luck, mate!!

Edited by andyfr1968

Thanks Fry,

Got your email and I'll drop you a line when my heads functioning again :oops:

Got very erratic broadband at the moment and costing me silly amounts, need to find the library in this place :)

Take care