PELLET SWAP OPPORTUNITY

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers fellas!! what do you think are the best pellets sofar that you have used? I used to use lazapell but they got damaged to easily cheers Walshy

hi all got a very fussy barrel still so im on the scrounge for .177 pellets to try and find that magical pellet i have .177 jsb exact 4.53 to offer in exchange as i dont fancy going and buying 10ish d

Hi all i am trying out different pellets on my s410 and as people know this can be a dear game   So i thought that people could use this site to swap pellets with other members and if the amount i

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

got some aa field in 5.51 looking to try rws super field daystate li h n ftt or any decent brands but not bisley mags find them bit heavy for what I want also have some accupell ft to swap

Edited by andy97
  • Like 3
  • 1 month later...

hello lads clever idea by the way great thread was wandering if any one had some info on what pellets i should try for my falcon prairie cs? ive been using rws hollow points for my bsa lightning se and she absolutely loves them thoughts welcome please?

• Like 1

ps 2.2 variety. also im sure ebay sells test ebay sells test packets with a variety of different pellets but you only get 20 or so of each im sure i read somewhere you would need to put more than that through the barrell for it to take affect rendering it pretty useless if so. again thoughts would be highly appreciated cheers in advance...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Airgun-Pellets-Sample-Test-Packs-177-22-Calibre-/111132477121?pt=UK_SportingGoods_Hunting_ShootingSports_ET&var=&hash=item19e00306c1

• 3 months later...

Hey fellas. I have got 2 unopened tins of falcon express in .177 (1000 pellets in total) and a tin of bsa storm in .177 thats had 20 out so almost 500 in that tin. My barrel loves rws superdomes so id like to stick with them but open to any swap offers as they are better going to good use than sitting in my cupboard. Pm me if they are any use to anyone.

• 2 months later...