PELLET SWAP OPPORTUNITY

• 1 month later...

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers fellas!! what do you think are the best pellets sofar that you have used? I used to use lazapell but they got damaged to easily cheers Walshy

hi all got a very fussy barrel still so im on the scrounge for .177 pellets to try and find that magical pellet i have .177 jsb exact 4.53 to offer in exchange as i dont fancy going and buying 10ish d

Hi all i am trying out different pellets on my s410 and as people know this can be a dear game   So i thought that people could use this site to swap pellets with other members and if the amount i

Posted Images

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 16 December 2010 at 19:58, andyfr1968 said:

PM recieved.

Don't worry about the Premiers, I've already got some. I'll get the Loguns posted off tommorow. :thumbs:

Hi

just had 22 boxes of marksman -177 4.5mm pellets given me mate cleaning out old pub used for shooting practice anyone used them any good.

• 2 months later...
On 14/02/2018 at 02:09, dixyhmr said:

I’ve got a full tin of barracuda .25 here. Won’t fit in my fx magazine.

Any takers welcome to them , on the house of course....

Hi dixy, I've tried a pellet sample pack of these in my r-10 .25 and they shot great at 15yds but I ran out, I can use them.. ?.... 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 15/12/2010 at 22:01, 19powell90 said:

Hi all i am trying out different pellets on my s410 and as people know this can be a dear game :thumbdown:

So i thought that people could use this site to swap pellets with other members and if the amount is kept small i.e. 20 then it would only cost a stamp for a letter.

The pellets i have to offer are : .177 AA Fields 4.52 & .177 Bisley Mags 4.51

i am looking to try : .177 AA Fields 4.51, .177 Bisley Mags 4.52, .177 Jsb Heavys, .177 webley mosquitos in both 4.51/4.52, Jsb Exacts in both 4.51/4.52.

Please if anyone is interested just give us a tinkle :thumbs:

Thought it might be a start of a new era lol.

thanks

scott

Just go straight to AA Express 4.52 and stop. Lol.. Nothing groups better in a broader range of Rifles IMHO. 

• Like 1