Sign in to follow this  
Kay

Members not posting

theres loads of members joining the site.. never posting & using the shout box to try & sell mainly dogs

is there anything that can stop people using the shout box .. say so many posts on the main forum.. i know mods delete shoutbox comments .. when there spotted

I also think it would speed up the site if non posting members or folks that hadn't logged in for say 4 months were removed

OTC

I also think it would speed up the site if non posting members or folks that hadn't logged in for say 4 months were removed

OTC

I think if these pups are any good there trying to flog then they wouldnt need advertising .. :whistling:

OTC

yea get rid of them

I dont think there is a need to get rid of people from the site for not posting. I have been a member for a while, but dont post much. I get out when I can and post when I have something I think is worth saying. I reckon a better idea would be to get rid of people misuing the shout box, or get rid of the shout box?

Ug

I Find that this is happening quiet a bit lately (When i say lately around a month ago when i was active on here) but yes... Kay you do make a good point

OTC

7 to 8 months maybe, I maybe on tour as many others on here so we may not be able to post for 6 months :thumbs:

I think that there are a lot of accounts on here of people just joining and not posting, some one i saw viewing my profile and many others called roberto" , i noticed they were on the site reguarly for long amounts of time with no posts or information about themselves, obviously an anti, would there be a way to thin the numbers of these people out like having to post in the new members section about themselves before gaing access to the site fully and deleting accounts that have not been used for a certain amount of time?

oli

theres loads of members joining the site.. never posting & using the shout box to try & sell mainly dogs

is there anything that can stop people using the shout box .. say so many posts on the main forum.. i know mods delete shoutbox comments .. when there spotted

yeah but there are also plenty of genuine people who dont post much, id rather get rid of the people that dont go hunting and dont use the site to talk about hunting and just constantly talk rubbish, like they think it is facebook or something :boogie:

yeah but there are also plenty of genuine people who dont post much, id rather get rid of the people that dont go hunting and dont use the site to talk about hunting and just constantly talk rubbish, like they think it is facebook or something :boogie:

I take it you cant sell your poleys then :tongue2: i loved the banner btw :D you changed it rather quickly though didnt you :whistling:

I take it you cant sell your poleys then :tongue2: i loved the banner btw :D you changed it rather quickly though didnt you :whistling:

yeah there all sold now, whats a banner??. And that wasnt really a proper response to what i said though was it. your like dog shit all over on this site, annoying and useless. Think you might be addicted to posting. You also think you run the place. And after all that you dont do any hunting what so over.

yeah there all sold now, whats a banner??. And that wasnt really a proper response to what i said though was it. your like dog shit all over on this site, annoying and useless. Think you might be addicted to posting. You also think you run the place. And after all that you dont do any hunting what so over.

Love me or hate me ............your thinking about me :toast: :toast:

Love me or hate me ............your thinking about me :toast: :toast:

ok if thats what makes you happy

yes i agree, that darcy bloke,s allways trying to flog his books.

bloody cheek of the man.