5:00am start

hi every one

while most of you were tucked up in bed,i decided to go hunting and took charlie my apprentice.

we are both self employed so took the day of so we could have a long week end :yahoo:

we got to my permission @ 5:00am to be greeted by this veiw

ABCD0001-6.jpg

once we got sorted and kitted up & a zeroing session charlie went south i went west,i must have walked 100 yds and i spotted my first target of the day.out in the horse field where the gypsies keep there pibolds, slowly crouched down on one knee up came the AAS410 to shoulder THWACK first in the bag

ABCD0003-4.jpg

zoomed shot

ABCD0002-2.jpg

where it fell

ABCD0004-2.jpg

i was straight on the radio to tell charlie one already in the bag, and that i had a good feeling about today?

of i set along this fence line, its usally pretty good along here. bunnies buzing in and out. spotted another about 50yds so had to stalk to get in range,so ten paces at a time till i got in range then the rest was easy THWACK it just slumped forward stone dead REASULT!!

ABCD0013-1.jpg:gunsmilie:

after reaching the tin mine,{ its a nick name } and a few missed shots later. we agreed to meet at this piont @ 8:00am, the nickname comes from the amount of corrigated sheet metal and the odd bath which has been dumped there.

ABCD0005-1.jpg

i waited for charlie till about 8:30am then i got on the radio to find out if he was ok { radios, saftey first } he replied be up in a mo "over" lol so i was watching from where he would appear from and he came over the horizon carrying his rifle and some bunnies :showoff: yeh it was 3-2 to my apprentice before we go and have a cuppa sorry no pics was to excited for him :whistling:

after we had a cuppa we set of again in opposite directions, and i went south this time and charlie went round to moonlight vally.i got set up by some warrens & kept an eye on the fence line also.

ABCD0009-1.jpg

another through the scope you can just make out the kit

ABCD0016-1.jpg

im sure this is the pic & what happend after i THWACKED it

ABCD0012-1.jpg

and this is the piont i put the post up for you guys from in the field,and while i was waiting for my next target to arrive.

i was messing about with me phone and took some pics.another kit

ABCD0010-1.jpg

ABCD0008-1.jpg

by this time i was having such a good time i lost all sense of time and forgot to take frequent pics it was like a FRENZY!! out there i tell ya { in my new york acsent } so i hocked what i got here and moved on to jion charlie in moonlight valley

ABCD0014-1.jpg

MOONLIGHT VALLEY

ABCD0018-1.jpg

another of the valley

ABCD0017-1.jpg

sorry about the poor quality in some pics, there from me phone

ABCD0006-1.jpg

bunnies @ 12:00 centre

ABCD0007-2.jpg

where all the nettles are, there is bunnies so had some fun in the valley. i had lost count of how many we had it didnt matter charlie was having fun and so was i, he dosent get out that often because he has a little un. mine are both in there teens so i go when i want, her indoors dosent mind at tall she just wants more breasts

{ pigeons breast c,mon lads } :clapper:

we both had a great day and the weather was good too here is a group photo

ABCD0020-1.jpg

and a very pleased apprentice CHARLIE!! :clapper::clapper:

ABCD0019-1.jpg

and my ugly mug!!

ABCD0002-3.jpg

PS the score between apprentice and :big_boss: im sure it was 10-6 to me but charlie did beat me on the adult bunnies so good shooting charlie :clapper::clapper::gunsmilie:

what a day!!!

happy hunting

davy :gunsmilie::gunsmilie:

oh yes dosent the may comp start from today!!! :unsure:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good shooting as always davy and charlie of course. Not sure about your maths at the start but that is not the important thing.

Oh and if your misses wants more breasts why are you out bunny bashing? Or didn't she know.

ATB

Freddy

yeh maths not a strong point, when im trying to put all this together,no pigeons today this was for charlies day out.not many if any in the field

thanks freddy amended the maths

regards

davy

Guest air gunner

are those scope photos the ranges you are shooting at? If so what ranges are they? and what power are your rifles running at? I couldent dream of getting that distance ranges with my springer the pellets would drop.

are those scope photos the ranges you are shooting at? If so what ranges are they? and what power are your rifles running at? I couldent dream of getting that distance ranges with my springer the pellets would drop.

yes they are all you have to do is put your phone up to the scope and zoom in,this particular bunnie was 35yds it does look further but its not and the HW100 .177 is running at 11.5ft/lbs

happy hunting

davy