Football teams

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Preston North End my hometown club :drink: :drink: :clapping: :clapping: :notworthy: :notworthy: I wonder how many people on here have a season ticket and regularly watch (No not on TV) the team they "support"?

Yep I have a season ticket for the 'orns but wont be next season as they have nearly doubled in price and I don't have the money for it.

Preston North End my hometown club :drink: :drink: :clapping: :clapping: :notworthy: :notworthy: I wonder how many people on here have a season ticket and regularly watch (No not on TV) the team they "support"?

Since 1989 !.....my brother has not missed a first team home game since 95......we,re an obssesive bunch down here :D

Edited by gnasher16
................................................. im forever blowing bubbles :D ..... pretty bubbles in the air :D:D

Please tell me your not singing that with a northern accent ......... thats just wrong :D

:clapper::clapper::clapper:

QPR for me but as i own plummer terriers it seems i know no better and never learn.Todays footballers are fecking mincers and fannys,if i was paying them what they ern i'd want blood sweat and tears from them every match.