ldr-----mark brick???????????????????????????????

I wonder if all Marks groupies on HU will change "Bricking It" to "Spewing It"...........lol

I bet he were just exausted after the 5000 rabbits he has caught this season :clapper::clapper:

Still, being a millionaire land owner with business interests all over the world, he most likely had to get back in the boardroom this morning.......... :clapper::clapper:

What a fecking cock :clapper::clapper::clapper:

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done LDR :toast: , shame MB spewed it :sick: :sick: , IS IT FOOK LMFAO , :feck:

WELL DONE LDR AND BRUCE ALL THE HARD WORK SPENT WITH THE DOG HAS PAID OFF YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE A CLASS DOG AND I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN NEXT YEARS LAMPING COMPOTITION,IF THERE IS GOING TO BE ONE.?...........ALSO WELL DONE TO MARK FOR GETTING TO THE FINAL, HOWEVER HIS DOG MUST BE A DECENT ONE AND I THINK ITS A SHAME THAT HE CALLED IT A NIGHT AND NEVER GAVE HIS DOG A CHANCE TO WIN DRAW OR LOOSE IF HE HAD ANY CONCERNS ABOUT THE LAND,QUANTITY OF QUARRY THEN HE SHOULD HAVE VOICED HIS FEELINGS AT THE VERY START OF THE NIGHT........(THIS IS WHAT HAPPENNED AT THE BRITISH SINGLE HANDED FINAL THIS YEAR THE FINAL DID NOT GET RUN ON THE FIRST CHOSEN LAND).........NOW HE HAS LEFT HIMSELF WIDE OPEN AND IS GOING TO GET RAGGED TO DEATH ALL YEAR AND ITS HIS OWN FAULT........................COME ON MARK LETS HERE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY......A CONGRATULATIONS WOULD BE A GOOD START.

Well here's a start of night shot, smiles all round!!!!!!

DSCF1271.jpg

Tomo has a good end of night shot!!!!!!

And the shiney new coat for the lad!!!!!

DSCF1273.jpg

well done LDR and bruce nice jacket :clapper: (better luck next year markbrick and cat)

Well not alot to add , exactly what longdog said in his earlier post.

mark packed in at 1 hour50 mins, complaining of the lack of rabbits, we had exactly 20 ( 9 to cat and 11 to bruce, cat missing 5 and bruce missing 2. with bruce to run next.)

I repeatedly asked mark to carry on as we would probably got in the high 30's but he was adamant he was packing in.

To be honest i was very dissapointed :( as i have been getting on with mark as of late, and i thought this was a poor show.

anyway well done to ldr and bruce . heres a pic at the end of night :thumbs:

DSCF0813.jpg

mark packed in at 1 hour50 mins, complaining of the lack of rabbits, we had exactly 20 ( 9 to cat and 11 to bruce, cat missing 5 and bruce missing 2. with bruce to run next.)

I repeatedly asked mark to carry on as we would probably got in the high 30's but he was adamant he was packing in.

To be honest i was very dissapointed :( as i have been getting on with mark as of late, and i thought this was a poor show.

DSCF0813.jpg

what was jackerbricks reason for jacking?

Just in case MrBrick claims it was too far to travel, here is a classic 'brick' quote:

i think this competion isnt about winning,its about backing up what people talk about over the internet all year :whistling: and enjoying your self,well done to ld for putting the time and effort into organising the event and hopefully it will be a success full one which is carried on yr in yr out,i suppose i will be the one who travells the most if i get through any rounds and you wont be hearing excuses from me about travelling,like the dog isnt right shes just travelled 500 miles etc etc i once travelled 18 hrs to hunt wild boar with dogs,cant wait to start hope everyone enjoys it,mark

Well done LDR. A well organised competition, gracefully won.

:cheers:

DSCF0813.jpg

what was jackerbricks reason for jacking?

He could see which way it was heading ! LOL !

Cheers.

Guest little lurcher

well done !! been a fab contest , there can only be 1 winner , WELL DONE LDR and BRUCE, both dogs are excellent no-one can say any different ,cats a cracking bitch and bruce being a rescue just shows what can be done ! cant wait til next year tbh !!!