Irish Lamping comp

Right folks here is how things stand.

Due to my son been admitted to hospital with a suspected heart attack I have been off line and to be honest out of my head with worry, the lad is only twenty years of age and has to wear a pace maker for the rest of his life, we think.

So to sionnach I am sorry for the delay in running the semi final heat, but as you can imagine this silly comp was the last think on my mind as I told you last week in our phone conversation. So to this end, I have decided along with nudge who has kindly understood the situation, I have decided to grant nudge a walk over and in turn due to the on going online crap he has decided to grant Keith a walk over. Well done Keith.

So Keith send on ur bank account number and I will transfer ur well earned sought after prize money, its true what they say, once money is involved the green eyed monster takes over.

Well done to the lads who took part and who showed real sportsmanship.

Looking forward to seeing some of you at the shows later this year.

John.

Edited by Irish Lurcher

john i really do hope the young lad is ok but i can gaurantee you this that keith couldn give a fcuk about the money he just wanted to get the comp finished ,once again i hope the young lad is ok my prayers are with you :yes:

Right folks here is how things stand.

Due to my son been admitted to hospital with a suspected heart attack I have been off line and to be honest out of my head with worry, the lad is only twenty years of age and has to wear a pace maker for the rest of his life, we think.

So to sionnach I am sorry for the delay in running the semi final heat, but as you can imagine this silly comp was the last think on my mind as I told you last week in our phone conversation. So to this end, I have decided along with nudge who has kindly understood the situation, I have decided to grant nudge a walk over and in turn due to the on going online crap he has decided to grant Keith a walk over. Well done Keith.

So Keith send on ur bank account number and I will transfer ur well earned sought after prize money, its true what they say, once money is involved the green eyed monster takes over.

Well done to the lads who took part and who showed real sportsmanship.

Looking forward to seeing some of you at the shows later this year.

John.

well lads, to start off with hope johns young lad will be ok and make a full an good recovery. but for your comment about green eyed monster bit its a load of bollox john. ye where supposed to run on the tuesday the 10th of feb its now the 19th of march nearly six weeks later. my season like most others ends on the paddy's day. this comp has ran on too long at this stage. the lads in england could run off a 32 dog stake in the same time as our 12 dog stake. this should of been finished in dec or jan. as for real sportsmanship i can only say i had the pleasure of hunting with real countrymen during my legs of comp. not pretenders who only talk about lamping an hunting, y.i.s sionnach

well done keith :toast: on the comp and as far as people are making you out be its a load of f**king lies people are very fond of judging people when they dont know them.

keith ive hunted with alot of lads some you can thrust and some you cant thrust and speaking on behave of my son and my self we hunted with you and your mates we never met a better bunch of lads true hunting men we were made welcome by every one as it was a pleasure to hunt and lamp with honest people its apity everyone wouldnt follow in your footsteps

your a true sportsman do not listen to any smart remarks when their talking about you and there leaving some poor old bugger alone

you know how the dogs go theres an awful lot of grudgers in this litttle green country

good luck to all the decsent hunting men next season

atb

FH

i for one have known about irish lurchers son

and found a bit hard to swallow.

but hope he shall be ok in future .

i for one know irish lurcher well and he is a top

bloke and i know a fair few at this game.

he loves his dogs and his lamping.

from the start of this comp he has done his best for this comp

with most lads being great.

sionnach you could be a decent bloke for all i know

but to blame a man on taking money from comp.

does have to bare some quilt after what john is going through.

or did it come from you in the first place?

there is some one spreading a lot of lies on this site

latley like big kids.

fox hunter you have done your best to make this comp to be a joke

since you have been knocked out.

even you if you read your own posts from a while ago where complaining

about running your dogs till a certain date when sionnach was getting

his over in good time and fair play to him.

you where told that john and me would be running the comp next year

as john started this year it was up to him i tought.

but you still had to start your own comp.and have read your topic on it.

i have not been talking to john in last few days

but i do not want anything to do with any comp next year

and have heard most of the lies spread about him and had some

about my self too.

have you comp if it keeps you happy

macker

Sorry to hear about your son John and I hope he gets well soon. I have 5 kids myself and we could have lost our 4 year old son last year in hospital.We where very lucky. In fox hunters defence,Ive been around this man regularly the last few months. He is very straight. My experience around Dave and his family are they are honest and kind people. They are very straight.Its unfortunate things are being posted about people. I dont know John Like you do so I cant comment on what type of person he is. One thing I have in common with john is Im a father and from the bottom of my heart I hope his son does well and I wish his family well through there hard times.

pat its easy to say from the outside that this

comp should of been over.

first of all john had to deal with people who canceled

then when people filled inn there was complaints

about people being from across border which was unbelievable.

we had floods and over all was hard to get the right weather

for a decent night.

i judged one of the heats only to see a dog get badly injured on

first run was gutted for the chap wetdogs offered to give him

some time to have a rerun if it was not a serious knock she got.

was a pity but injury was had put her out for rest of season.

john had already stated that if he was to do comp again

people would be given a date to have their heat over by.

not as simple as it looks from the outside running any comp.

and this was only for a laugh to meet people.

atb

macker

its sad that something that was suposed to be a bit of crack and an excuse to meet people with a similar intrest turned into this shite, and in fairness to john he was offered a walk over when i took over for hang and bang and did'nt want it, he said he'd rather have a run and a bit of crack

John best wishes to you and yours.I was asked to judge in this competition by scent and I gracefully declined,now hopefully you'll see why.These start out as a bit of fun/craic but it always deteriorate into bad feelings/comments I find.Best not to get involved unless its kept real small between friends and even then it can get turned into a slaging match in double quick time.

my thoughts with you but competition shoould f been done before christmas
what a prick the man explained his lad was sick and ye shower of wankers want him to be worried about a compettition that was suppose to be for a bit of craic in the first place

maybe if people didn't spend as much time on the net talking about hunting etc and got out there and actually did a bit of hunting an got things out of the way this shite wouldn't of happened, y.i.s , sionnach