lamping with fly and fern

back out with dad lamping last night for roughley an hour and half .both fly and fern ran well again taking 5 from 5 each giving us a tally of ten.dad had been saying ferns strike and turning had been getting better and it was obvious tonight ,rabbits only had a turn in them before they were snatched up.both dogs picked up a couple of squatters and fern had to battle through bushes and a wood to put an end to one fleeing bunny. fly the same ran one rabbit with a very controlled speed and tight turning through some trees jumped two fallen trees and snatched her rabbit up before it could make it to safety ,i was well chuffed with this run.

DSC00079-1.jpg

DSC00081-1.jpg

good hunting

rew

Edited by REW

thank you lads ,yes tomo any plough or soil fields are a no go now would be nice to have a little rain.we just stuck to the grassy fields gives them that extra cussion under foot.

how them dogs of yours luke?

good hunting

rew

back out with dad lamping last night for roughley an hour and half .both fly and fern ran well again taking 5 from 5 each giving us a tally of ten.dad had been saying ferns strike and turning had been getting better and it was obvious tonight ,rabbits only had a turn in them before they were snatched up.both dogs picked up a couple of squatters and fern had to battle through bushes and a wood to put an end to one fleeing bunny. fly the same ran one rabbit with a very controlled speed and tight turning through some trees jumped two fallen trees and snatched her rabbit up before it could make it to safety ,i was well chuffed with this run.

DSC00079-1.jpg

DSC00081-1.jpg

good hunting

rew

good dogs mate and a good haul for the night :thumbs:
good going :clapper: are they the pups you got ;)

yes samba thats them ,there the ones we had of vicki grocock .they will be two very soon if think :icon_redface:

DSC00079-1.jpg

good stuff mate, :clapper::clapper: i see you do a bit off digging too :D

my dad does a little .hes a dwarf you see :clapper:

thanks everyone else ,frank ,georgia ,poppy ,jart

good hunting

rew