SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's whatever tickles your fancy, who prefers the reckless hard dog or one with a bit of brains. One type is definitely not for the faint hearted and is best hidden away from the public and from the camera. Not being a c**t but I personally think you're stupid to take pics of dogs smashed up to bits, only asking for trouble....

• Like 3

This is my lad reggie he is 5 month. introduced him to a rat last weekend https://youtu.be/3E5At7cMY20

Nice one son ,f**k it up further why don't you,baiting is illegal .

I sat yesterday pondering wether to say anything or not, on here you're dammed if you do and dammed if you don't.

The legalities of it are (for the retards) , once any animal is caught by you, in snare trap or any other device it becomes a "captive" animal. A captive animal must be pts appropriately and swiftly, they have rights under law.

I've already sent a few boys the same information privately when I've seen them before.

Avail yourself of the laws of the land before they bite you on the arse.

• Like 6

It's whatever tickles your fancy, who prefers the reckless hard dog or one with a bit of brains. One type is definitely not for the faint hearted and is best hidden away from the public and from the camera. Not being a c**t but I personally think you're stupid to take pics of dogs smashed up to bits, only asking for trouble....

It's ur opinion, That dogs not smashed up! believe it or not he does use his brains, shouldn't have to explain anything! It's a working terrier forum and it's a working terrier! Some worse things said on this never mind pictures! That's just my opinion

• Like 5

This is my lad reggie he is 5 month. introduced him to a rat last weekend https://youtu.be/3E5At7cMY20

Nice one son ,f**k it up further why don't you,baiting is illegal .
I sat yesterday pondering wether to say anything or not, on here you're dammed if you do and dammed if you don't.

The legalities of it are (for the retards) , once any animal is caught by you, in snare trap or any other device it becomes a "captive" animal. A captive animal must be pts appropriately and swiftly, they have rights under law.

I've already sent a few boys the same information privately when I've seen them before.

Avail yourself of the laws of the land before they bite you on the arse.

It's ur opinion, That dogs not smashed up! believe it or not he does use his brains, shouldn't have to explain anything! It's a working terrier forum and it's a working terrier! Some worse things said on this never mind pictures! That's just my opinion
I wasn't talking about your pics so chill the fcuk out yeh.

You show what you want no skin off my back pal.

Edited by DogFox123

I think he has pulled the plug on the video FD. I totally agree with you regarding the legalities of trapping. I think it is up to us as the more experienced to make sure nothing is posted containing that content. Sorry missed that one but thankfully you were on hand to offer advice. Lad thankfully took it on board ATB

• Like 1

it is a working forum and if you have a tough dog it will show. Dont know why pics like that offend folks. Its a working dog. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Rippem in this f****d up land we live in the animals we keep and hunt seem to have more rights under law than we do. We're just about hanging on by the skin of our teeth to the ability to hunt with terriers, my personal advice is not to give the antis or police any sticks to beat you with.

• Like 12