Folding shovel

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First post in the ferreting thread... just seen this topic from the main forum... Folding shovels ar pure total and utter shite.. unelss you going digging sand castles on the beach... you will shift more earth with your bare hands...Get a proper shovel or take a look on the classifieds section and search bulldog some lads on here sell the odd few there dirt cheap and will shift a ditch for ya.. ;)

I was thinking of buying one of them folding shovels don't mind paying loads for it as long as its good quality and not going to brake. Has anybody here used them and what do you think of them? Were did you get yours from? ;)

[/quote

try pm tatty i got one of him a month ago there the dogs bo??ocks a round mouth bulldog with fiberglass shaft :notworthy:

Guest tewkesferreter

forgot my graft the other week and had my foldaway in my bag,it took 2 hours to dig about 2 foot through layers of cotswold stone and clay,had to leave my mate there and come home n get the graft, waste of time mate imo,started gonna leave the graft in the van all the time now.

Guest tewkesferreter

its whatever you feel comfortable using mate,ive only ever used a graft so couldnt comment on any others. it digs a neater compact hole,it cuts through quicker as its narrower its also lighter than a spade.

First post in the ferreting thread... just seen this topic from the main forum... Folding shovels ar pure total and utter shite.. unelss you going digging sand castles on the beach... you will shift more earth with your bare hands...Get a proper shovel or take a look on the classifieds section and search bulldog some lads on here sell the odd few there dirt cheap and will shift a ditch for ya.. ;)
Ha ha ha ha ha ha TM your a gob shite iv used my mates gurber spade its a cracking little grafter quite sturdy and durable ideal for a ferreting kit :thumbs: